fright nights 8th october with kelloggs

jessica2

Question

Hi all,

The response I've gotten from Thorpe park via facebook message has been a bit mixed on this question, at first they said yes and also said 'should be ok' but that's not really enough certainty to travel down on!

We have tickets online brought using the Kellogg's 241 code thing. The T&Cs are below, would you say that the 8th October as a fright night date would be ok? The part that worries me is the 'and any events across all attractions' despite them not stating this date in the exclusions.

"Offer EXCLUDES: 21st October – 31st October 2016 at THORPE PARK Resort, every Friday and Monday until Sunday 27th March 2016 and 29th – 31st October 2016 at The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, 28th – 31st October 2016 at The London, York and Edinburgh Dungeons and 1st -31st December at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, 25th December 2016 and any events or concerts including Christmas themed events across all Attractions as well as any secondary attractions within the Attractions for which an additional payment is or may be charged."

If we get there and they say no, I suppose I'd have to show them the communication I've had with them as they did say on a message it should be fine, surely they could just give a definitive answer!!

thanks for your help.

Jess

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, MattyMoo said:

I've used 2 for 1 tickets on Fright Nights before, just not the "peak" ones - which would explain 21-31 October being invalid (as it's half term weeks)

Thanks! It was the 'this excludes all events' wording that worried me. But well they've said its ok and it's not clear so I'll just talk their ear off until they let us in if they get funny about it :P we have the barcode tickets which don't look much different to normal online tickets.