Park Music

humjosh

Closest I can offer to Swarm's plaza area is this other recording which I found a few years ago. Still not perfect, but a longer and higher quality version than the one from YouTube:

Swarm Plaza.

I've done a similar search before in a spur of the moment thing with no luck, but stumbled across this a while ago and it's the closest thing I've found to what I was looking for, it could be more promising for yourself though

Thanks for both, they'll do nicely. Still a shame the original track hasn't been leaked to the net, I wonder why?

• 1 month later...

So I'm feeling in a very generous mood today, and anyone that is observant will have noticed that part of the Angry Birds Land Area Theme, is actually the track that is used in the current Halifax 'Hero' Adverts

Here is an unrecorded clip, available for download, enjoy! :)

http://download1647.mediafire.com/5ptycxeydeag/2qvncwpvh299d2s/Angry+Birds+Land+Area+Theme+Clip.mp3

Angry Birds Land Area Theme Clip.mp3

So I'm feeling in a very generous mood today, and anyone that is observant will have noticed that the music on Storm In A Teacup, is actually the music that is used in the current Halifax Adverts

Here is the unrecorded current ride theme, enjoy!

This isnt the teacups ride music - the music your talking about (which is also used in halifax adverts) is part of the 1 hour + Angry Birds land area theme.

ABL Area theme will play over teacups as its part of that area on the park wide sound system - so when nothing is playing that plays by default (Same reason you'll get Colossus theme on Slammer etc)

Weird to think really as I used to think the music from the Halifax adverts was the old Runaway Train music at Chessie! Not to mention one of the tracks playing outside SQUID Surfer at Legoland :P

AFAIK the above track isn't used anywhere else except Halifax Ads & Angry Birds Land. I may be wrong

The Runaway Mine Train theme used to be the theme for the classic film "The Big Country", I have attached the HQ MP3 of this track for your convenience

http://download1348.mediafire.com/28a0dbee2olg/x5j155z1sggb664/Runaway+Train+-+Main+Theme+%28Pre-2011%29.mp3

Runaway Train - Main Theme (Pre-2011).mp3

Just a few pointers about park - wide music today.

-The new X playlist is absolutely terrible, when we were on the ride we couldn't actually hear the song because all you could hear was the beat thumping away in the background (also the new song choices don't fit the ride experience at all). The new announcements which randomly overlay the music as well are pretty awful.

-The new amity play list is okay, but they have removed some of the best songs off there from previous years.

-Vortex and rush had good soundtracks playing although unfortunately quantum was silent.

-Nemesis inferno music was a bit dodgy; in the queue the music kept jumping between jungle noises and the main theme- in the station the main theme was playing but there were these really quiet announcements in the background which couldn't be heard properly.

-The addition to the soundtrack of Colossus is lovely with the new whispering effects once the train has dispatched, really creates a dramatic atmosphere!

-Finally, the new detonator soundtrack is absolutely TERRIBLE; I don't know who created it but the old theme was a million times better; it honestly just makes the ride feel so unatmospheric, although maybe this is what they were going for seeing as the whole of ABL has a dead atmosphere!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

X really needs some proper concert-lime speaker in it. The music is always too quiet to hear the song! Used to be such a fun ride when you could hear the music all around the pyramid! The new station announcements are good though

While the detonator music might not be great, it does go with the Angry Birds theme, and the countdown is actually in time with the drop!

The I'm a Celeb music finally got taken off of the Nebmesis Inferno soundtrack too

At least now on X it sounds as I there aren't different songs playing on different halves of the actual ride area like on preview day...

Even worse, the queue announcements were playing in the pyramid!

X really needs some proper concert-lime speaker in it. The music is always too quiet to hear the song! Used to be such a fun ride when you could hear the music all around the pyramid! The new station announcements are good though

While the detonator music might not be great, it does go with the Angry Birds theme, and the countdown is actually in time with the drop!

I can only disagree with you when you say that the new station announcements are good- they used to play the music playlist in the station however they have now replaced it with these annoying tacky announcements which are completely unnecessary.

As with the detonator drop being in time with the countdown, that's nothing to do with the soundtrack- it's to do with when the operator releases the car from the top of the ride. The old countdown would only ever not be in time with the ride if the operator chose to hold people shorter/longer than the soundtrack (and this is still the case with the new soundtrack). The new soundtrack is just so tacky and it honestly sounds like there was no thought put into it whatsoever (although there obviously was otherwise they wouldn't have changed the old theme- however they've just simply done a terrible job with it).

I can only disagree with you when you say that the new station announcements are good- they used to play the music playlist in the station however they have now replaced it with these annoying tacky announcements which are completely unnecessary.

As with the detonator drop being in time with the countdown, that's nothing to do with the soundtrack- it's to do with when the operator releases the car from the top of the ride. The old countdown would only ever not be in time with the ride if the operator chose to hold people shorter/longer than the soundtrack (and this is still the case with the new soundtrack). The new soundtrack is just so tacky and it honestly sounds like there was no thought put into it whatsoever (although there obviously was otherwise they wouldn't have changed the old theme- however they've just simply done a terrible job with it).

X never played the playlist in the station - it was silent.

If you heard the music it would of been coming from the ride it's self.

I hated the Detonator soundtrack last week (and still do) but annoyingly I started humming it after listening to it for 20 minutes in the queue!!

X music extremely low in ride area, but louder in queue.

WWTP radio has now been set to play in the Amity beach area and Depth Charge queue, with chart music now just at dome, bridge and entrance (playing alongside the Thorpe Video music - can't call it entrance music as it is only part of it! that plays).

It's hardly noticable, but aswell as the station announcements and everything X has had some new station music put in, its like the music that plays on X Factor when the judges have to make a desicion and fits in nice with the new announcments.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

I know loads of people don't like the new X announcements, but it's gotta be said the guys voice they've got doing it is just spot on, he's got it nailed

Definetly. I personally love them, even if after ages of standing in the station they get stuck in your head. "Hold on tight and brace yourselves, you're about to experience X!"

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk