The Swarm

JoshC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know the reason why they have turned it back round? I'm assuming it's cheaper somehow.

I don't see how it would be cheaper? Swarm would still require the same amount of staff in the station.

Assume it would just be down to lack of demand? Or could of been causing problems/easier maintenance wise. 

I'm not sure if your being serious but if anything the loss of the more expensive fastrack sales etc will if anything lose them a bit of money.

It seems an odd move to remove something which seemed to be making them money. My only assumption was that it must make maintenance easier/cheaper or able to remove staff members. 

It seems an odd move to remove something which seemed to be making them money. My only assumption was that it must make maintenance easier/cheaper or able to remove staff members.

It won't make any difference to maintenance nor require any less staff- if anything turning the rows round will have been more work.

"I want to make another cheap dig at Thorpe, so will complain about something which I wouldn't normally complain about".

I was actually asking to know what the answer was or am I not allowed to be curious and ask questions any more. At no point was I going to complain about something which I think is a good idea. I don't just complain at merlin for the sake of it contrary to your belief. 

I was actually asking to know what the answer was or am I not allowed to be curious and ask questions any more. At no point was I going to complain about something which I think is a good idea. I don't just complain at merlin for the sake of it contrary to your belief.

So why assume it's cost cutting? There's literally no logical reason why it'd be more expensive to run backwards than forwards. So it just felt like you were just trying to make an easy moan again.

Apologises.