Rush

Perks

Well nothing is wrong with it anymore, I mean, Rush is open, so their is nothing wrong with it. The restraints may have been sent to america to S&S. I dont think that Rush has new restraints, but no one can be sure unless you own the park or work for S&S, as the restraints look entirely the same. Alex, it might look as if sebs trying to be supierior over speedjunkie, but I dont think he is, seb may just know abit more (no offense), but it doesnt mean he is being superior over the newer members. We were all newer members at some point.Anyway, back on Rush...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

admitidly, I have never been on rush but seriously want to when I return to thorpe park for the 6th time this year, next week! but I dont wanna have to wait in that enormous queue?and the reason for the queue is that the other arm doesnt swing or sumthing stupid like that? well, thats what they say anyway?does anyone know the real reason why only 1 swing works??? ;)

• 9 months later...

Its been closed for quite a few weeks now, I know its still the start of the season but all the other rides have been in operation. Ive been about 4 times this year and every time I go over to rush and look at the same untouched scene. Are thorpe being lazy? Does anyone know when they will be getting the right seats back on the swing and open it up!

Thorpe were let down by S&S (the manufacturer) which lead to a delay in essential parts required to put the ride back together for the new season arriving. Now that the parts have finally arrived, the rides re-construction has commenced and should take around another week before it is fully operational once again.