Rush

Perks

I was at thorpe yesterday and there was alot of action around rush, to be honest I never saw it in testing or operation but it had the testing dummies in the seats from about 2'o clock onwards?so they might have done some testing after the park closed or maybe today?just have to wait and see what happens...oh, and mitchell, there was no scaffolding, they just had the crane thing going up and down all day with people checking the top section of the ride

Just to say swing B was testing when I was at the park in the late afternoon.It seems to have a platform on both swings at the top now?

yeah, I noticed the platforms aswell?I dont know whether there just temporary or they are going to be a permanent part of the ride, honestly I think they should keep them on there, saves putting them back on when it next decides to fall apart *laughs*

YES!omg, I have a friend who wants to go to thorpe sooo much, and we're going with school on friday the 11thI hated telling them we wont get on much at all... and said that Rush would almost definatley be closed.=Sbut yh, good about rush...

It's OPEN!(Well gone from the unavailable rides list.)

yeah, well you know what thorpe are like for advertising what rides are closed. I never found out stealth was shut yesterday until I went to queue for it, wasnt advertised on the website or the entrance to the park, tut tut thorpe!but hopefully it will be open, I kinda miss not going on it =[

still 1 swing, I was qing for ab 90 mins today ,id understand if it was the swing that the 4ft bit of melal fell of off but the 1 thats not working is the 1 by the console -- :) its well funny,

Why would you understand?That problem has been fixed..

Rush was having an odd day today.It opened on two swings but then went down to one. A I think it was. Then only B started running. Then they started using both swings but A was running empty! Then it went to B again and went back to running A empty. It got to two swings by 2pm until the end of the day thankfully.Anybody else seen them run one swing empty?

Rush was having an odd day today.It opened on two swings but then went down to one. A I think it was. Then only B started running. Then they started using both swings but A was running empty! Then it went to B again and went back to running A empty. It got to two swings by 2pm until the end of the day thankfully.Anybody else seen them run one swing empty?

I'm going agian and ill report back 2 night,bet its 1 swing :):P:P:P

Has anyone ever done Rush, when the attendants and operators tell you to hold the tip of your feet throughout the whole ride (on this occasiona, if successful you got another ride) Even if it's not a challenge I recommend you should try it as it's mighty fun. May hurt your stomach a bit but your just swinging madly round the restraint when the swing goes back the opposite direction. It was a good time.(there was also an occasion when someone evily threw water over me whilst ride was in motion....)

I got soaked on rush last year (was either Fright Nights or Thorpe Blast - can't remember which)The operator had a massive bottle of drinking water and as the swing was going past his window he was throwing water at us.Got quite wet! lol but it was great fun and really made that ride stand out as a memory ! lol :)

Has anyone ever done Rush, when the attendants and operators tell you to hold the tip of your feet throughout the whole ride (on this occasiona, if successful you got another ride) Even if it's not a challenge I recommend you should try it as it's mighty fun. May hurt your stomach a bit but your just swinging madly round the restraint when the swing goes back the opposite direction. It was a good time.(there was also an occasion when someone evily threw water over me whilst ride was in motion....)

Yeah, I'm sure I was with you then because at the end of the day, we got like 3 rides, the first time we had to press the red button under the seat, then hold our toes then the other ride was because everyone begged the ride operator?

Glad to see Rush has re-opened after all this time closed. When I was at the park last Saturday 2 blokes walked past carrying water test dummies over their shoulders, and I asked if they were doing test runs. They said yes and said it might even be open later. That was at about 11:00am and by 1:00pm the ride was open!When you think about it Rush has recieved the most attention in the last few years. First they replaced the wheels for the cables at the top with the new and better pre-fabricated cable transfers, then over the closed season it's top was totally removed for maintenance. And now finally all this of late.Oh, and not forgetting the best music Rush has ever had is now in place.