Rush

Perks

• 2 weeks later...

can I just say that I hope this year Thorpe can get both swings of rush working, me and my friend love the ride, we both think it is fantastic but we both want both swings open to reduce queuing, it is a very long queue when it only has one swing going, it took us an hour and 15 minutes to queue!! please please please get rush working again!

• 1 month later...

Well actually, Rush opened in 2005 as the world biggest swing thing yknow and this is where I get annoyed. Cedar Point with all their massive 16 coasters with loads of recoreds get to greedy and want more. So just one year later they open a screaming swing there exactly the same as rush only a bit bigger and take the record away. Top class park cedar, very greedy though :huh:. ;)

Errm your not facing the ground on every swing your sometimes facing upwards. It goes "facing down, facing up, facing down, facing up" and so one until the ride ends.

The good thing about rush is your garanteed to be facing the floor every other swing.

Read people's posts before replying please.

Hi just to say does anyone know what happened to the cherry picker hat was operating on rush yesterday as I was leaving there was an ambulance and two police cars by rush and the cherry pciker was on the floor does anyone know what happened?

• 3 weeks later...