#BRAVEITBACKWARDS Good or Bad?

EC!

28 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion do you think the new backward facing seats is a good addition to Swarm??

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Not Sure.
    • I Haven't #BRAVEITBACKWARDS Yet.
  2. 2. Do you think the new Billboard near miss is a good addition to Swarm??

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  3. 3. What is your favourite near miss??

• Plane Wing
    • Billboard
    • Fire Engine (after corkscrew)
    • Church Tower
    • Church Itself (during inline twist over station)
    • Helicopter

So I'm sure most of you have been on the reverse facing seats and smashed through the new devastated billboard. So hear is my 3 question poll:

1.In your opinion do you think the new backward facing seats is a good addition to Swarm??

2.Do you think the new Billboard near miss is a good addition to Swarm??

3.What is your favourite near miss??

Vote away :D

Cant really judge the billboard as I've only ridden backwards this year so far but the twisted seats do make the experience very different. I didn't enjoy riding backwards that much as all the near misses are lost but going up the lift hill backwards is pretty decent. I think the changed seats are a bit of a novelty but as it doesn't detract from the ride I think its still a good addition.

1) The backwards seats are an interesting decision. They're very gimmicky, but create a new and unique experience. However, the backwards rows, to me, are poorer than the forwards rows. So, there's pros and cons to them, so that's a 'Not sure' from me.

2) Billboard is a great near miss. No question about it really.

3) Tough one for me. The billboard is great on either side. However, I think that when on the right hand side, the helicopter (specifically the blades) are very unassuming, and catch you off guard the most. So the chopper is the most effective, the billboard the best all-rounded one. But I'm going to vote for the chopper!

When the announcement was made for this and the Billboard I really wasn't sure. To me, the theming originally put in was good enough.

Being unsure soon turned to :wub: . Really like it now I've seen it and tried it.

I like the additions last year of the ambulance and phonebox, really good there.

Do the lights on top of the billboard light up at night, or we will know in a few months time?

In my opinion I really like the backwards seats definately adds to the experience although, I cant see any of the near misses which is a bit of a downer.

I love the billboard,looks perfect in Swarm island so I chose that for best themeing :)

1) Yes, absolutely. Whilst I still enjoy forwards more, it is a brand new ride experience, and I fail to see how that is a bad thing. It hasn't ruined The Swarm, as there are still plenty of forward facing seats. I suppose the only complaint is that the back was really good whilst going forwards, and that's obviously gone now, but unlike some I really don't care about that. New experience ftw.

2) Yes, it is. Once again, I fail to see how more themeing is a bad thing, especially when so many people complain about a lack of if (enthusiasts are funny creatures, seems you can never please them).

3) I voted billboard, but I like the plane wing too. They all add something to ride, so this one was a bit difficult to answer. I do find the helicopter to be quite effective too, whereas I don't really notice the others.

Yes, yes and billboard.

Backwards can feel more intense and is a very interesting experience.

The billboard looks good, love the detail on it. And it creates a fantastic near miss! Always ended up lowering my arms and slightly ducking when going through it :blush: