Villacher kirchtag :)

Right guys, today I thought I would tell you about one of the best funfairs(in my opinion) which exists today. It is called villacher kirchtag and is from the 28th July to 4th August 2013. It is a traditional fair with folk dancing and music but also features a fairly large funpark. The funpark is quite expensive however due to the long ride times you get on the rides(some being around 10 mins) you feel satisfied for your money. The funpark is a great way to get your thrill senses going and is very fun and exciting. The funpark has a great atmosphere. There is also a wide range of food and drinks avalible as well as traditional gingerbread. I am advising you to go and visit this wonderful event :D

This is one of my annual funfairs, and it is certainly my favourite, as it features some great attractions and is never busy, resulting in long ride times. Best of all, it has some of the worlds most thrilling rides. Although the 2013 line up is unconfirmed, in the past the funfair has had some amazing attractions, such as rocket, a starflyer which flips you upside down and well as spinning round, and jungle river, a fantastic log flume. However, the ride line up changes every year and we won't know what is coming until nearer the time, so I thought I would give you a taster of what some of the rides are like:

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.villacherkirchtag.at/3-Auf-einen-Blick/18-Attraktionen.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dvillacher%2Bkirchtag%2Bvergn%25C3%25BCgungspark%2B2012%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari&sa=X&ei=90hkUbDwKYbF0QXxm4CQAg&ved=0CEYQ7gEwAw

Sorry about the long link, it's just a translated version of the 2012 rides list.

The funfair features some classics such as tagada and breakdance as well as some extremes such as sling shot and no limits XXL. I thought I would just give you a rough idea of the prices, and whilst it may seem overpriced, the rides are amazin and you get massively long ride times!

Ghost train, tagada- 3

Breakdance, crazy mouse- £3.50

Chaos, sky rocker, magic- 4

Xtreme, outbreak-4.50

Booster-5

Panic-7

No limits XXL-8

Sling shot- between 10-15

The prices change every year and may go up and down so sometimes you are disappointed but sometimes you are really pleased! I love most of the rides but chaos really got to me: we had a massively long 10 min ride cycle with 5 SETS of full swings. When I got off I felt like I was about to puke :P

Anyway, I reccomend you guys to visit this funfair if possible, as it is amazing and is definately my joint favourite funfair with dusseldorfer rheinkirmes. So visit, and enjoy :D

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't mind me asking Were is this? is it a travelling Fair? or stationary at a beach or something

Just read this jack :D

It is in Austria and it is an annual fair- the rides vary each year but the fair has been improving over the last few years. It is located in villach town centre and is help from 28th July- 4th August this year!