YES OR NO? Rollover...

TPJames

YES OR NO? Rollover...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever ride it?

2. 2. Would it fit in at a UK theme park?

3. 3. Would you put it in thorpe park?

Sorry guys for this being late, once again, but I just completely forgot about it!

Anyway, lets get down to business :D

You vote on these three questions:

Would you ever ride it?

Would it fit in at a UK theme park?

Would you put it in thorpe park?

The ride up this week is.... ROLLOVER! This is a ride designed by mondial and seats 40 people. As I said in the last topic, this ride is like a topspin. Except, it flips you sideways! The reason I have put this on instead of some zamperla windshear etc. is because we already have topspins at thorpe and this is like a topspin(for all those all wanted one) but it is on a new dimension

And as mondial have said:

'The design of the ride makes almost all kinds of themeing possible.'

For all of you funfair haters out there, this ride can be themed well so it could EASILY fit in at a theme park but the question is, could the actual ride fit in at thorpe park?

So guys get voting and most importantly... Could it be the 2014 ride at thorpe park?

Mondial rollover video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SrrVmb2vsPU

TPJames... Maybe you should learn a lesson from you polls. Fair rides don't fit into theme parks well, they are not designed for theme parks. If I wanted to go on a funfair ride I would go to a funfair. If I wanted quality rides I would go to Alton towers ;)

TPJames... Maybe you should learn a lesson from you polls. Fair rides don't fit into theme parks well, they are not designed for theme parks. If I wanted to go on a funfair ride I would go to a funfair. If I wanted quality rides I would go to Alton towers ;)

Yea I know I just thought these were cool rides :D

I love how everyone is voting maybe on this one :P

The reason I have put this on instead of some zamperla windshear etc. is because we already have topspins at thorpe and this is like a topspin(for all those all wanted one) but it is on a

Erm, we do? Please show me where 'they' are ;)

Unless you mean there are already a ton of polls about whether or not Thorpe should get a topsin...?

See again, if Thorpe was to get one, it would be tamed down rubbish, painted in one colour and heaped with downtime. Alton already had a similar ride (the Mondial supernova) and it was an expensive ride to run, was tearing itself apart and was eventually tamed down beyond recognition. Once it blew up its gear box, that was it.

No one is saying fun fair rides aren't excellent. But theme parks can do better then just buying funfair rides and making them dull and boring.

I think that could be quite a good compromise between getting something like topspin without people looking at it and thinking it is the same thing as Chessie and Towers have. I used to quite like boneshaker, this looks like it gives a much better variety of ride but in a similar way.

Wouldn't say no.