Submission

EC!

I know this ride is hated lol but might as well start a topic to vent your hatred or love for the ride.

Plus for the first time in a few year both arms were working together in sync for an hour until one broke down midday according to Towers Street.

I quite like the sensation of it. Not so keen on the restraint which is like a brick being pushed into your stomach making it quite unpleasantly uncomfortable on slow inversions, and that it wobbles around like it is made of tinfoil held together with string.

It's good that they are using both arms again :)

I quite like Submission, I can't see why so many people hate it! If you don't like it don't ride it, simple as.

The majority don't, hence why it's been stuck on one arm operation for ten years.

Awful ride. Can't believe they got rid of the Energiser for it - those things were a bit weird but I always quite enjoyed them. Submission is a classic example of flat ride that just doesn't work as a fun experience. If it didn't have such a small footprint I reckon it would be gone.

Are there many of these rides operating?

Only been on it once, but I quite liked it really. Fun experience which is quite different.

I also seemed to be fine with the restraints; no way painful at all and I was on the furthest inside. I can see why people would find the uncomfortable, but I was fine with them and they caused no issues.

I can think of a couple of flat rides (top spins, Slammer...) which I find much more uncomfortable and less entertaining (especially in the case of Slammer for the latter there).

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...