Which past Thorpe ride do you miss the most

Exodus Matt

It wasn't because of that student that it closed. I've been told by some of the maze directors they wanted to have all lionsgate mazes last frightnight but wanted to keep asylum one more year so it could have an 8th season which would then mean it and the freezer which it replaced both had 8 years. It was nothing to do with that student.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I think a few others may agree with me on this one, but it has to be Slammer.

It was the best flat ride in the park especially when you’re rotating forwards and under and one of the most unique in the world, well it was one of only 2 in the world (then 1 after catapult closed).

But I as sad as it was for it to close, it makes sense why. Now they just need to physically remove the thing ?

• 1 month later...

I think Loggers was a great ride and I was actually quite gutted when it closed. I think it needs to come back although I don’t believe it will... I have read on here that people believe a woodie might be installed in the area where the log flume previously was after the success of Wickerman (to be fair, it is amazing!) - I have a feeling it might be true. I wouldn’t be surprised if that goes, it’s probably just sat there rotting right now it’s been closed so long ?

Although it wasn’t my favourite flat ride, I do miss Slammer. It’s a shame because it was a world’s only and a brilliant ride overall.