ERT Nemesis Inferno 10th Birthday Celebration

AJ

By The way, If anyone wants a lift from stoke-Derby area please ask. I have some spaces in my car. I will be heading down and meeting King Nemesis somewhere at the Nottingham/derby end of the A50. Then heading down M1.

Liam_T needs to acknowledge this!

(And find a way of getting into the park as he has no MAP :P )

Looking forward to this and it will be great with such a big group ^_^ I think with recent events (for those that are aware) it will be good to be together in person at a place we all have an interest in, chill out, and have fun :)

If Liam and Michelle have already hooked up I too am looking for a bogof buddy, preferably one who intends to be there close to opening to avoid general faff (or risk of me buying ticket and never getting the other half of the money from a no show!).

I can also offer lifts, from the Essex area if you find yourself near the A13, A127 or pretty much any of the M25 as I'm exactly opposite and can go in either direction.

Me and jay will be there whole day too. Meeting points in original post (I believe)

Pluk I will text Michelle about your request for BOGOF if she has not seen it yet as I know she will say yes to that straight away ^_^

If there's any spaces left then yes please for me! Day after my exams finish, would be a lovely way to finish them :-).

EDIT: And it was so nice meeting all the new members on The Swarm and Colossus meets. I can't ever quite get over the oddity of a profile turning into a real life fanboy/fangirl. That doesn't quite sound right. But it's a nice thing - honest :-)

I'd also like to thank THORPE PARK for going out of their way to let us celebrate Inferno's 10th birthday like this. I've enjoyed everything they've put on for us so far. The cake for Colossus was adorable!