ERT Nemesis Inferno 10th Birthday Celebration

AJ

Get the drums rolling Part 3 of 5 is ready to roll out onto your screens :good: We finished off part 2 with the TPM explorers getting ready to Rave even though it's still a few days to go before the Ministry of Sound....

But the refurbishment of X has opened up another clubbing spot, Michelle gets into the groove :rolleyes:

21_zps6cee19db.jpg

In every club you will always find a young couple smooching over each over :wub: Like Smidget & IanNem foor example...

22_zps092819c4.jpg

Likewise you will always find someone smelling of B.O. Poor ThrillseekerAlex is subjected to Han30's armpits :bad:

23_zps0006d059.jpg

Generally the smelly one's are always the one's who get drunk :drinks: licking the walls on the way home.

24_zps92d6629a.jpg

Phill Pritchard & DarkAdder312 are delighted the taxi has arrived :yahoo: whilst KingNemesis is looking after Han30.

25_zpscbc330d6.jpg

After arriving back at THORPE PARK from the club, Mad Hatter Han30 is feeling the after effects from her rave :wacko:

26_zpsa4715aab.png

However Peaj, Pluk & Matt Creek still seem a bit dazed drinking all that Tetleys at the club :huh:

27_zpsce9c159b.png

Having all that drink once again gets Pluk fired up and once again tries to start another fight :aggressive: in THE SWARM queueline.

28_zps1a115fb4.jpg

However TP1214 & Darkadder312 did the sensible thing and flew away -_-

29_zps7d3611c7.jpg

Before we headed for the Nemesis Inferno celebrations, another not so mini group photo took place awwww :D

30_zpse9ba614b.jpg

So wish I got into that last photo - I love it! :air_kiss: However there are more important things in life. The next chapter in this story being one of them! But who steals the camera and takes cheeky shots whilst we are riding Inferno? Is there time for one last group ride before the ERT event starts? And why is their an emotional farewell that says goodbye to the majority of the group? You just have to come I tell you. YOU MUST COME BACK TOMORROW!!!!!!

Likewise you will always find someone smelling of B.O. Poor ThrillseekerAlex is subjected to Han30's armpits :bad:

Generally the smelly one's are always the one's who get drunk :drinks: licking the walls on the way home.

24_zps92d6629a.jpg

Oh dear.....people are gonna start thinking I am a weirdo :ph34r: It is totally normal to wear carrier bags on your head, shove your armpit in someones face and lick walls..... :crazy::tease:

I love reading through the trip reports - really funny plus they bring back memories of great meets :good:

So you did come back! You follow instructions well :clapping: . Your reward you get to enjoy Part 4 of 5 of the Official Nemesis Inferno Celebration Trip Report.

We start off this part when we jump into the future when some of the hosts Nath & Megan steal my camera to say Hi :hi:

31_zps14f7258c.jpg

Coming back to the present, Han30 channels the spirit of Sidders and refuses to budge :glare: until the ERT starts.

32_zps6d9a7871.jpg

So the rest of us went off to Rumba Rapids where ThrillSeekerAlex practices his modelling skills B) J.S217 is just there!

33_zps9d52371d.jpg

This half of the group seem to be calm & content with their Rumba experience -_-

34_zps4a4673e0.jpg

However Peaj is over excited knowing that the Nemesis Inferno Celebrations is about to begin :yahoo:

35_zpsb30d20ef.jpg

And so it begins - First Front Row consists of the excited ScaryCoasterBoy, ThrillSeekerAlex, DarkAdder312 & TobyNBZ :D

36_zpsab8fd74e.jpg

Thorpe Park Mania have filled up a whole train you know! :good:

37_zps34ec9f8e.jpg

Getting some back row action you will find Michelle, Sarah, TP1214 & ThrillNation. With my old mate Nath jumping into view :lol:

38_zpsb52311a7.jpg

Whilst riding our hosts played with my camera & took a sneaky shot of Dan & Francine who were great operators that night :)

39_zpsc8fdd435.jpg

After the ERT finished, the majority of the group walked away crying :( After being told they couldn't go up the lift hill.

40_zps72da087f.jpg

So the penultimate part of this adventure concludes. But the last picture says the majority of the group - So who stayed Behind? Why should you never let enthusiasts left to their own devices by themselves in the Nemesis Inferno Station? Why has Mr. Fish turned into an Alien? All of these answers that you need to know for you to be able to move on comfortably with your life will be given to you at the latest on Monday. MONDAY! you say 'but a part is revealed every day.' Well my fellow chums - I'm off to a drinking marathon over the weekend and all the files for this report are saved at work. But you know what If your nice you MIGHT get it a bit earlier than I promised. But for your troubles of waiting I will reveal the OFFICIAL GROUP PHOTO at the end of the next chapter ;)

That is twice I have ridden Storm In a Teacup with inversions - first time on my own :lol: Loved reading the trip report and it was a fantastic meet

And that pic of Mr Fish......LOL

Edit - also just to say a mahoosive thank you to Thorpe Park for the ERT event - it was brilliant! I doubt I will ever get the opportunity to ride Inferno 5 times in a row again.

Looking forward to Thursday now :)