New Thorpe Park Mania

Marc

As some of you may know, we are currently working behind the scenes on bringing an all new Thorpe Park Mania to you all, without you guys all this wouldn't be possible, so we are after your feedback!

Is there anything you would like to see included in the new site, any ideas you have to improve current features or of course any new ones! If so drop me a PM, we listen to all feedback and will look into each one!

We will have more news on when we hope to launch soon :)

Small gripe here, and purely superficial, but can we please remove that Vekoma corkscrew silhouette from the page-head please? There's no such thing at Thorpe!

If possible, could we have Stealth's top hat in the middle, then Inferno's loop (with train) to the right, and then The Swarm's edited cross-over thing can stay where it is on the far right. On the left of the top hat, we could have Colossus's cobra roll and then in the far left we could have Saw's lift/drop and Immelman section, facing away from all the other rides as punishment for being Saw.

Agreed with Sidders! :)

I would like the issue I have with accessing the forums via my WiFi to be fixed first :P I understand y'all have lives outside the forums, plus other things on the forums to sort out, but it's been 2 days and I believe I'm the only one with this issue, so it's really odd! I feel lonely here with my mobile internet :'(

EDIT: If it's something that is currently being looked at then could someone let me know why it's happened and if possible, how long it will be until it's fixed? Thanks :)

Small gripe here, and purely superficial, but can we please remove that Vekoma corkscrew silhouette from the page-head please? There's no such thing at Thorpe!

If possible, could we have Stealth's top hat in the middle, then Inferno's loop (with train) to the right, and then The Swarm's edited cross-over thing can stay where it is on the far right. On the left of the top hat, we could have Colossus's cobra roll and then in the far left we could have Saw's lift/drop and Immelman section, facing away from all the other rides as punishment for being Saw.

I could do that, however tri-railed coaster's like SAW and quad-railed coasters like stealth are a NIGHTMARE to edit because you have to remove the entire background which is harder than it sounds. Stealth just looks terrible and saw, who really wants saw? I could do inferno definitely, but it wouldn't look the same with several different rides in the background, it was why the white silhouettes where removed earlier in the year. I'll have a little play when I'm back home on Saturday.

If anyone has decent pictures of the car park entrance, I could fob it off as Colossus, but even normal Colossus track is very hard when its all one colour.

• 3 weeks later...

It is still very much ongoing, some of it has been written today in fact!

A lot of work has been done (most of which is technical stuff to make it work that I don't understand) and all is looking very good. But it isn't too late to get any suggestions and ideas included if you have any you'd like to share.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well its been a long time coming!

http://thorpeparkmania.co.uk - We have now launched the new site, its taken a lot of work but we are confident its the best TPM to date, we've managed to pack in all new content (check out the archives!), and make our guides more in-depth than ever before.

As with all new sites, there are bound to be teething issues, if you spot anything please just drop us a message and we can look into it :)