New Thorpe Park Mania

Marc

Loving the new website Marc, and everyone else who has spent time on it Loving the new archive section of the website and just the overall look of the website. I also like it how when listening to audio, it doesn't open a new tab.

One thing I noticed that was quite annoying which is once you have watched a video, say Stealth's TV advert for example, it will keep playing until you actually stop the video yourself, even if you close the video tab. Is there not a way that the video will stop playing once it's been played, it won't keep playing? 

When you play the 'Vortex - Pre Load' It doesn't play and comes up with this error message.

9912b59e5cb2261100ec7c85ab94c9df.png

Also, do you have the music played when Vortex starts spinning, before the main track? 

The last thing I noticed was that Stealth's main track has gone, the launch theme! :o  It used to be there? 

Thanks again though, it looks great!

EDIT: Don't worry about the other Vortex theme, I've found it elsewhere :) 

Loving the new website Marc, and everyone else who has spent time on it Loving the new archive section of the website and just the overall look of the website. I also like it how when listening to audio, it doesn't open a new tab.

One thing I noticed that was quite annoying which is once you have watched a video, say Stealth's TV advert for example, it will keep playing until you actually stop the video yourself, even if you close the video tab. Is there not a way that the video will stop playing once it's been played, it won't keep playing? 

When you play the 'Vortex - Pre Load' It doesn't play and comes up with this error message.

9912b59e5cb2261100ec7c85ab94c9df.png

Also, do you have the music played when Vortex starts spinning, before the main track? 

The last thing I noticed was that Stealth's main track has gone, the launch theme! :o  It used to be there? 

Thanks again though, it looks great!

Have fixed the Vortex audio issue you was having - will look into your other few suggestions today! 

Really like the new site. Do you reckon the audio tab will return so you can access all the audio across the site in one place?

Loving some of the new audio on there too! But some of the the old audio which was on the previous site (in particular Rush) is missing. Will they be returning?

Well done though - brilliant site.

Hi ThorpeAddict.

What browser/OS are you using when you get that error? It looks like chrome and windows but could be one of the linux variants.

It was indeed chrome and windows, Marc has already fixed it though now :) 

Have fixed the Vortex audio issue you was having - will look into your other few suggestions today! 

That's great, thanks :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...