Mark9

13221088_1731621350416809_87402128273003

13239177_1731621400416804_11322503155935

The test dummies are interesting...

13256435_1731621200416824_79664273787382

Better. Well, minus that blue net.

13254591_1731621587083452_14430994113265

13255928_1731621357083475_69759930864043

As you can see in this photo, there is just one metal beam under the train. Just like the old train

6018543_our-thoughts-on-thunderbird-at-h

Whereas Thunderbird has the blue beam for the brakes, and the silver M thing in the middle to go around the LIM's. So I don't think Hulk's launch system can have changed.

And it really is quiet! Although quite snappy

_MG_7948.JPG

Meanwhile Fallon's facade structure expands further (BriMan on OU)

Trains look great. However the roar from the original version was what made the ride what it was (really felt like the fury of the Hulk). Not really a fan of the green and black either. Preferred it as green and purple for the trains and the cannon. The green just looks too repetitive nowadays... :(

...but other than that the ride still looks great and I can't wait to ride it if it's open! ^_^

Universal has started working on zoning its new piece of land.

screen-shot-2016-05-26-at-122304-pm-2*75

The main clump of land is the big purchase of 450 acres, the two new ones (smaller squares with 8 in) have now been purchased and have an interesting transportation connection. Some type of small monorail? They could both be car park garages and take a similar model to the current site or be for future resorts. Either way, things are progressing with 2020 apparently a target for the resort's 30th anniversary.

According to numerous sources on Twitter, Kong's walls are down. (!!!!!!) could be chance of reign or literal chance of rain to stop it being taken down by the storm. Team members said the ride broke down a few times tonight but overall it was great, they're expecting some scare actors to be removed from queue line though. :( Will be popping over either today or Tuesday to see if anything has happened!

6 hours ago, Amarghh said:

According to numerous sources on Twitter, Kong's walls are down. (!!!!!!) could be chance of reign or literal chance of rain to stop it being taken down by the storm. Team members said the ride broke down a few times tonight but overall it was great, they're expecting some scare actors to be removed from queue line though. :( Will be popping over either today or Tuesday to see if anything has happened!

Team member previews were happening Saturday and Sunday :)

Source, Orlando United forums 

1 hour ago, Matt Creek said:

Yes, and I can't see any exposed ware house either for that matter and planning seems to look better especially as this ride is technically advanced as well. 

It it looks a fine beast this one and intend to ride it eventually, 

Oh don't worry, Universal has its fair share of exposed warehouses ;)

I'm in the taxi on the way back from Universal, will write something up about this fantastic attraction in a few mins! :)

50 minutes later... I'm really crap at writing, and I've only ridden it twice so sorry if what I've written is crap, but here you go - http://forum.maniahub.com/blogs/entry/765-reign-of-kong-universal-studios-orlando-spoilers/ It's filled with spoilers BTW.