Universal Studios Florida

Mark9

What are your current thoughts about this theme park? (Trying to get this back on topic).

I just find it amusing that you're complaining about an argument that brought this discussion off topic...which you kind of started yourself. ;)

But yeah, cut the crap guys. Let's heave this hype train back on the rails.

Seeing everything coming together this year at Universal (as well as previous developments since my last visit in 2008) really does make me excited about returning to the parks this year. Although I'm massively excited about experiencing a newly enhanced Spiderman, things like Wizarding World and King Kong are definitely on my list for this year.

Still a little disappointed that the good old days of Duelling Dragons are no more...and that is my only con about Wizarding World. :(

Not sure why the I-Beam supports, guessing engineering said so. Valvaran has a few too apparently.

CdDJTKHWwAAuf-S.jpg

Kong is looking a lot more complete now. Apparently they are ahead of schedule a bit now too, softs expected late May. Official opening in July with Hulk and Sapphire Falls for a huge press event. NBA City replacement might be announced by then or nearly complete, still heave rumours of a high class chocolate place. I'm there already in my dreams  :P

While we're here, haven't seen much from Volcano Bay recently, which could be open in just over a years time. Well, from the lovely MickeyXtreme on Twitter, we have some sky high visuals!

CdISgdOWwAAFWOJ.jpg

CdISrLnW0AABNzR.jpg

CdISrZ1WAAAq0zJ.jpg