Liseberg

EC!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g189894-Activities-Gothenburg_Vastra_Gotaland_County_West_Coast.html

This should help with planning things to do in Gothenburg. Volvo museum anyone ;)

As for Gronalund I checked this yesterday on Google maps and it said it was a 55 min plane journey or a 4hr 43 min, drive so unless you like driving alot then I would suggest against that. And yeah like Turtle said it has a Zacspin lol.

So for people planning Liseberg trips this season, what else are you planning on doing? Grona Lund doesn't really appeal when one of its biggest coasters is a ZacSpin and I can't really find anything amazing to do in Gothenburg.

A Gravity Group Woodie not good enough for you?

Shame they never got that B&M Invert they did some concept for a while ago...

Problem is it is the opposite side of the country... If you don't care for it, don't bother (especially as expensive country is expensive)...

So for people planning Liseberg trips this season, what else are you planning on doing? Grona Lund doesn't really appeal when one of its biggest coasters is a ZacSpin and I can't really find anything amazing to do in Gothenburg.

We're spending four days out there, two days for Liseberg (I'm betting Helix is worth the two days at the park) and the other two days are for cultural stuff. I doubt you'd need more then four days in Gothenburg itself.