Liseberg

EC!

Just found out that Liseberg have confirmed that Helix will be a 1.3m height restriction, apart from the back row which is 1.5m for tall and fat people as supposedly the seats are bigger and deeper as well as a bigger restraint so that taller and bigger people can fit in.

Source for that?

A weird decision, given that the Mack restraints aren't that restrictive...

the 1.3 from Liseberg's website, and the other thing from a person on another forum with close sources to the park (atleast it looks like they do).

Following photos are from Coasterforce's Twitter...

Bl50VTxIUAA3kJ-.jpg

Bl56OpcIIAAiFxe.jpg

Bl59PtQIUAAS71R.jpg

Bl6Hc8AIYAAV1Xg.jpg

CF also tweeted that the queue line is "more extensive" than they thought, saying that lights, smoke and the maze are beautiful. Seats are also as comfortable as the Blue Fire ones it would appear.

Already made up my mind now - DEFINITELY going here next year.

I'm excited for this but from what I have heard from the press evening is very mixed. Some are like OMG best ride ever with some of the most insane airtime on a coaster, whereas someothers have said it is OK and the airtime is good but they felt like it was forceless which dissapointed them... I'm keeping hopeful and hopes that it gets more of a positive rep, who knows it might have its slow testing wheels still on!

I'm excited for this but from what I have heard from the press evening is very mixed. Some are like OMG best ride ever with some of the most insane airtime on a coaster, whereas someothers have said it is OK and the airtime is good but they felt like it was forceless which dissapointed them... I'm keeping hopeful and hopes that it gets more of a positive rep, who knows it might have its slow testing wheels still on!

Blue Fire got the same response when it opened in 2009. People liked it but compared to other launchers and inverters, it isn't the most intense thing going. Helix has an even harder job as right next door is the punchy Kanonen.

In other words, don't worry about what other people think and just try and get on it at all costs :D .