Summer Nights

MarkC

This is now a sensible price! Nice one Thorpe :D

They seem to have changed the website though, and removed the music on the beach and something else (I can't remember what it was). Maybe they're going to cut prices but also cut some of the content from the event, and maybe up the number of tickets available?

This is definitely a massive step in the right direction though :D

I'm also happy that its all 7 coasters not the 5 or 6 originally thought, I just hope they don't cram every one in

I hope they don't oversell like with the fastracks and mess the whole thing up for everyone, wonder if fastrack will be sold during this event or will they limit the numbers so much that fastrack will not be needed at all?

I asked the question on one of their Summer Nights posts about Rush and Tidal Wave being added as I heard (from here).

Thorpe Park Official on facebook replied to me personally and said that they are NOT adding Rush and Tidal Wave to the open rides for Summer Night.

They were avaiable at MOS but NOT summer nights.

So not sure where you are seeing this but its only the 7 as originally planned!

EIther way I've booked my tickets for 26th to go!

Does anyone really know the limited number they will be letting in?

How many in theory could it be to allow only up to 5 minutes queing time - realistically?

Well MoS was a 1000 ticket event and with all coasters on one train queues were all 5/10 mins or walk on at all times. Tidal and Rush were also operating like you say, but that does not make a huge difference.

I've heard this will also be 1000 but don't know if that is correct. Even if they doubled it to 2000 I don't think you'd have any queues that would be much of a problem, especially if they didn't drop to one train.