The TPM Quiz 2.0

Sidders

Yep, I certainly can Phill :) For those of you who are still wondering about your the non-live quiz works: I can see when you open and send your PMs, so if there's more than 30 minutes on the clock your answers won't be counted! Obviously if you're like 1 or 2 minutes over that's not to worry :P

RIGHT. Who's excited for the quiz?! Literally buzzing for it. It's quite sad :P

Tonight at 8pm, 23 of you plucky TPMers will be going head-to-head! Last minute changes to the questions means there's now only 58 points available instead of 60, but you can be sure there'll be plenty of fun either way!

I have now sent my answers (via PM), thank you for the quiz!

Next week I will most likely be here for the quiz but I am holiday for two weeks after that, so could I please have the questions sent to me via a PM?

(I will have to complete the quiz when I get back from the holiday as I do not think I will have a wifi connection there, so I will be a latecomer!)

Thank you everyone who took part! All the non-live questions have been sent and you will have one week to finish them and send them back to me. Remember though, once you open the PM you must reply within 30 minutes!

Here are the raw results so far. The maximum number of marks for this round was 58.

Coastercameron98: 28.0

Coastergod: 32.5

Coaster Jamie: 48.0

Cornflakes: 50.0

Dan9: Pending

EC!: 45.5

Frog-Tastic98: 12.0

Han30: 46.0

Holly: 32.5

James_C: Pending

James & Co.: 39.0

JoshC. 54.0

J.S217: 42.5

Luke_A: 43.5

Peaj: 49.0

Phill Pritchard: 52.0

Pluk: 51.0

MohammedAli: 14.0

MarkC: 40.0

Matt Creek: 46.0

Mer: Pending

Mr. Fish: 40.0

R1C4Y: 53.0

Scarycoasterboy: Pending

Stretchy: 15.0

Tiddlywinks: Pending

Topsyturvy15: Pending

:)

And without further adieu, I'm off to Germany! Next week's quiz will be at: 8pm on Friday 19th July. The quiz will be a day late due to my unavailability on the Thursday.

It is Jamie! :)

Please be aware that anyone who is not on the list who wants to join in the quizzy frivolities will have to email me their interest BEFORE Friday, the date of the next round. This will give me time to email the questions to you and receive your answers. All members welcome!

Please also be aware that, after Friday, anyone who is not on the list will not be allowed to join in, as you will have missed the Thorpe Park Round.

Can't wait to see you all again for the Records Round* on Friday!

*Concerning world record-holding coasters, parks and rides. Not music. ;)

Edited by Sidders
Edited out an answer because I had a dumbz.