TPM Trip Head North: To Alton Towers

AJ

Right the online tickets for the waterpark have sold out but you can still book by phone. They only have under 100 tickets left though so you need to be quick and there are nearly 20 of us going! The number to call is 0871 222 3330.

Lines are open 9 until 5, make sure you book it in the morning. Any problems to do this by then - please contact me :)

What a fantastic day! Had a really good time at this meet! Unfortunately I could only attend for the Saturday but I hope you all have a fab time tomorrow too. Waterpark was great, so much fun and something I'd recommend to everyone! :D Nice to meet new people too!

Thanks to Peaj for organising and running yet another brilliant event..! :)

Thank you so much for such a brilliant time at Alton Towers guys shame I'm not there Tomorrow I need to do Ice age and want to see the Pirate show Oh well maybe some time again this year:P but yes it was fantastic Despite me being rather frightened of Sub Terra tbh I don't know why. :P The Smiler was very fun front row with a New Advocate who really enjoyed it, Nemesis well erm... WHAT A RIDE near the end of the day It rips your Face off<3. But yes what A meet :) Thanks to Peaj for organizing. and A massive massive Thank you to Mr Fish who was willing to put up with me and Han30 in his car for just over 2 hours :D there and back.

So pics from yesterday, ok I admit, most of the pics are scarefest construction pics.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106418309379254557984/albums/5928912652201789153?authkey=CLvOh5Xehfb2yQE

Lovely meeting people. Lovely day. Even though I now realise that I'm not 18 any more. Struggling with energy this morning.

Day 2 pics added to same gallery

Thanks for a cool weekend guys. Sorry I was so whacked on Sunday.

I just went for the Saturday but had a brilliant time - thanks to Peaj for organising it and for Mr Fish for getting myself and Jack up to Towers. One of the highlights was a Th13teen TPM train take-over whilst singing Happy Birthday to Myk. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new people - looking forward to the next meet up :good::good:

To summarise this weekend in a few bullet points;

• Alton Towers waterpark is pretty epic!
  • Even though I only got on three rides this whole weekend, one of them was a take-over ride on Th13teen! (And James' first ride on it!) So woop!
  • DO NOT order the Chicken Fajita Wrap from Harvester again
  • It was great to see everyone and I enjoyed my ½ of a TPM meet!
  • I was really upset I missed Sunday
  • Me + Chicken + Waterpark = :bad:
  • Cannot wait to see you all at Fright Nights!
  • Marc = Best person in the world!

But seriously on the Saturday, this was a epic meet and I thank everyone for attending, and making this incredible! I cannot wait to see what the TPM meets hold in the future but after this weekend, they're certainly epic :good:

Great meet, thanks Peter for organising it (Yes I am stressing myself out trying to use this forum before any of you ask)

Unlucky Liam about being ill but awesome time in the waterpark on Saturday afternoon with Marc, Luke, James, Alex, Darce, Daniel, Liam and Peter :)

Have to head up their sometime soon to redo the waterpark!

• 1 month later...

Once upon a time a couple of months ago, TPM ventured to the outer whelms of the Northern Hemisphere to an alien species where people's speak a different accent in a land named Alton Towers. There was much excitement and amazement that these Maniacs were for the first time ever having an official overnight stay. So what adventures and situations will we see unfold in the upcoming 5 part adventure? It's 10th episode you know ;)

On Arrival TPM came across this huge mansion - where it was decided they will spend the night :ph34r:

201_zpsc00f203b.jpg

To celebrate Peaj gets the 'soft' drinks :drinks: out for Mer & TopsyTurvy15 to get the weekend going

202_zpsf94673e5.jpg

Suddenly celebrations stopped :help: when DaddysLittlePrincess, James & Co, Mer & TopsyTurvy15 are held hostage by a zombie

203_zpsaf94ab27.jpg

This zombie :diablo: put TPM all at gun point until they were all strapped into a Ripsaw

204_zpsea01660d.jpg

Han30 & Myk brace their heads for cover as the terrifying water :unsure: comes to soak all of TPM

205_zpsd56bcb90.jpg

They somehow manage to escape :yahoo: and Mr. Fish, Han30 & James & Co. decide to ride into the Sky to look for safer turf

206_zps745746da.jpg

Luke_A, Peaj, Styles & Hacksaw are extremely glad :good: they can start to relax after that morning ordeal

207_zps9cfc87f9.jpg

Suddenly the group came across a magic mushroom :huh: so they decided to ride it

208_zpsc29ddffd.jpg

TopsyTurvy15, Styles, Peaj & Alpengeist then get high B) on the magic of the spinning mushroom

209_zpsa6e119ce.jpg

As our group was so large - a big achievement for going to a land far far away :D - the 2nd half of the group had their turn

210_zpsa17476f7.jpg

Everything seems like at the moment it will all end on a 'happy ever after' note. But No :angry2: that would be too simple. In the next chapter you will see that one member in particular needs to be marmalised but who? Who gets upset for eating in the cold? Is there another member trying to set up an evil plan and strip IanNem of his evil persuasive powers? Well if you come back tomorrow this fairy tale adventure will continue.