Stealth Ice Cream Shower Photo Shoot

AJ

Just in case people here are unaware....

This event being a Photo shoot works completely different to an ERT event.

There is no guarantee you will be riding Stealth multiple times as you are told where to sit - to a degree - and there is a bit of hanging around whilst they are working out how to get the best shots.

We thought this was worth mentioning due to some people being disappointed at the Swarm ERT That there was not a constant amount of re-rides, some sitting off ride for a small period. This is another fantastic opportunity that THORPE PARK have given us but want to point out that these type of events work differently to an ERT event.

If this is a problem please contact me ^_^

Got my rota for next week earlier today and it turns out that Thursday is one of my days off! So I can officially confirm my place :)

This could be a chance for me to meet you for the first time, hoping that I can get a place *everything is crossed* but then it's getting there :\

It's starting to look less likely now, unless I can get one of you to pick me up from cardiff/newport/chepstow the day before, or I can get a friend to come on a train with me or my nan comes down with mum so they can do somein, then I won't be able to go. hmmmm

It's starting to look less likely now, unless I can get one of you to pick me up from cardiff/newport/chepstow the day before, or I can get a friend to come on a train with me or my nan comes down with mum so they can do somein, then I won't be able to go. hmmmm

Why don't you go down the day before and stay in crashpad? Get a few people up together and it's really cheap, that's what I'm doing!

hmm yes but its transport there I could ask a friend to go on the train but then they would be standing around for 2 hours while I'm on a photo shoot, tbh if anyone could pick me up the day before you'd be a god send.

Yay, I'm 100% going to this now, on the acception of my mothers word that I dont go to thorpe for the rest of the summer hols (or atleast until the end of august) I'm excited now, I do feel bad for mum though, I feel mum and dad have been my taxi slaves lol. 4 months and that should all end yay