Stealth Ice Cream Shower Photo Shoot

AJ

Oh no! My annual pass ran out last week;O I may no longer be able to come guys;( Your safe now mer!

Did you not see this on page one of this thread " If you want to come but cannot due to not having a ticket please do not worry! THORPE PARK as an incentive to come due to the early hours mid week are offering priority passes for the day for those that come, which will include your entry."

Chin up, there's hope!

Did you not see this on page one of this thread " If you want to come but cannot due to not having a ticket please do not worry! THORPE PARK as an incentive to come due to the early hours mid week are offering priority passes for the day for those that come, which will include your entry."

Chin up, there's hope!

That's only for those who are going to the ice cream bit:/

I'm going to have to be sneaky and ask for a lift from Staines station at the start of the day, I'm okay about getting the shuttle bus back at the end. *Mainly aimed at Tommy as I saw his offering of picking up ;)

Unfortunately may car is full! You are 2nd on my lift reserve list but I'm very doubtful people will drop out.

Anyone else free to do this?

That's only for those who are going to the ice cream bit:/

Sorry!

Wow! that was close, I got in for night shift tonight to find they had re-arranged the shifts and given me another night shift for the Wednesday to Thursday; lots of texting and one of my colleagues luckily will now do tonight's shift, phew!

Ah, I never considered the weather forecast, oh!

I was just wondering how many people are planning to stay at the park for the full day tomorrow.

And whether anyone would be interested in going for a meal afterwards or is the thought that we will all be too tired and heading home to bed after the early start? :lazy:

Sorry I have just found out that I somehow missed Peaj's PM which also mentioned the meal. :o

Edited by Phill Pritchard