Stealth Ice Cream Shower Photo Shoot

AJ

Great pics, would love to see more! Glad that I'm actually visible in these ones this time, rather than just the top of my head like the Swarm photoshoot :P I love the jumping ones! I can see myself on the train in one of the photos too, on the left, woo!

And I love Ryan's photo too! My face though! I think this may have been at the exact moment that Ricky tickled me and I squawked :lol: My mouth is starting to open like I'm making a noise :P

Such a great meet and one of my favourites this year, wonderful atmosphere, everyone is getting along well and lots of fun was had all round ^_^ I shall be uploading my photos onto the book of face later, and possibly doing my TR :)

The day was amazing - shame that you couldn't be there TT but hey, Americaaaaaa! If only I could get rid of my fear of planes I may get there one day! Have a fabulous holiday :D

Edit: I will be typing up an essay/waffle at some point so if you are an insomniac read it and I wager you a tenner it will get you to sleep :lol:

Edited by Han30

• 4 weeks later...

TPM Maniacs - Good Day :D finally at long last the first part of the official Stealth Ice Cream Photoshoot has arrived! It was a nice warm summers day with lots of faces to be included who partook in the day. But enough with the 'once upon a time' malarkey! You want pictures so here they are...

It was 7AM in the morning and no these mad individuals :crazy: haven't got the opening time wrong - They are models, for that Stealth photo shoot...

101_zpsec9de05e.jpg

So sing it with me - 'As there is No Business Like SNOW Business..... :mellow: '

102_zps32f34b15.jpg

Unless your James & Co who unfortunately has to work with the ever smelly :bad: Han30

103_zpsd1c3f887.jpg

Meanwhile J.S217, ScaryCoasterBoy, Phill Pritchard, Mr. Fish & Peaj get ready to be called and make sure Han30 stays a safe distance :closedeyes:

104_zps200b7ac8.jpg

Tommy starts strangling Dan9 out of impatience awaiting his photo to be taken, Ryan ignores it whilst Marc is strangely happy about what is happening :diablo:

105_zps1babcf74.jpg

It is time to launch and the Stealth obsessed Planenut, the Stealth Worker Styles & Non Stealth Worker Rocket are uber excited :yahoo: it's about to start!

106_zpse1d8d0ee.jpg

So it's time to see what TPM Starred in at the photo shoot (as it was first thing in the morning) You see us go up the top hat :lol: ....

107_zpsd7106c0c.jpg

and come down the top hat.... :ph34r:

108_zps7dc21bce.jpg

We then even got a blurry close up whilst our fellow models danced in the snowy flavoured ice cream foam :P

109_zpsada17f36.jpg

After all those rides on the Stealth (24 for some ;) ) for the photo shoot - It was too much to handle for Ellie & Chris who made an early exit

110_zpse811a8f9.jpg

So what can you we expect when we all return tomorrow for the 2nd part of the trip report starring the ever famous members of TPM? Well I'll ask you 3 questions right now. What does R1C4Y think he can get away with? Who feels the wrath of Mr. Fish's wandering hands? Will we witness the beginning of the 3 wet musketeers? That sounds really exciting huh! so toodle pip :hi: it's time for thorpe'o'clock....

So we have got to Thorpe'O'Clock which only means one thing - Part 2 of the Official Trip Report at the Stealth Ice Cream Photo Shoot. So get yourself out into the sun, grab a drink and a slice of cake (That's what I'm doing ;) ) and enjoy yourself as you get immersed into the next part of our story. So we last left off with 2 of our number dropping out as they were just too weak to handle us.

However as tradition goes J.S217 will like to give you all a very big welcome back :D

111_zpsbf8e0f0f.jpg

No really! Peaj & Mer want you to feel REALLY welcome :crazy: as we want to see you at the next meet 'Friends' (In that Inbetweener voice)

112_zps67624a81.jpg

All this warm welcome even creeps Han30 out :help: and that is saying something!

113_zps5b418bb5.jpg

Meanwhile J.S217, James & Co. & Ryan wonder where a weird horrific smell :bad: is coming from, whilst R1C4Y is wondering if he got away with it!

114_zps03df1983.jpg

Ryan then finds out what R1C4Y did and then starts giggling like a little schoolboy :tease: when they find out about wind humour.

dd2dd2bc-4bf3-4fa7-b085-a224349fed7e_zps

Then again it's also hard not to laugh when Marc is sticking out his tongue :P and Tommy looks possessed. You can just see the plea for help in Matt's eyes

116_zps4308192e.jpg

After the adventures of the Colossus queue. EC! & Ridewhisperer cheer Mr. Fish on in Loggers Leap to manhandle Han30 :o. Naughty Boyz!

117_zps4ae66bc9.jpg

Josh_C, MattyMoo & Phill Pritchard were not so lucky :excl: though on Loggers Leap, getting the full pelt of a wave triggered by a full boat at the front.

118_zpsb4726652.jpg

At the other end of the park THE SWARM was happily capturing victims for it's nest in this great shot :air_kiss:

119_zps769f44dd.jpg

Meanwhile those TPM Maniacs were playing happy families :good: in the safe protection of the Rocky Express Queueline. Aww how sweet....

120_zpsc4e0ee04.jpg

So another part is over and that piece of cake went down nicely with that drink in the sun. However I'm sure you want a clue for tomorrow. Well I ask does that jolly optimistic Peaj actually get violent? Mr. Fish's wandering hands said hi to Han30 but does she feel the same way back or do her interests lie elsewhere? Is there a tranquil, quiet and relaxing place for those TPM Maniacs to have some food? I really want to tell you those answers now but......I won't :girl_devil: so get back in your place and stay in line and wait patiently for that all important 3rd part.

Great trip report - I don't remember me wafting my pits into poor James' face :o And.....omg that Loggers Leap pic!!! Really hope there are no more pics of me - I will get the rep of being the resident nutter.....oh wait.....probably a bit too late for that :crazy: Was a great day and good to look back at pictures from it as a reminder

You have come back....have you got nothing else better to do? Well either way I'm glad as it means you get to experience the jolly good happenings (well actually in but of this part I'll take that back it gets quite terrifyingly bad :blink: ) of what happens in the 3rd instalment of the official trip report for that Ice cream photo shoot thing where we got to ride on Stealth a load of times. Did you know that? Anyway that's crack on with the show there is a lot to spill!

Today's welcoming comes from our very own EC! who just wants to show off how sexy :wub: you can look whilst pretending to chat on the phone.

121_zps6937bf86.jpg

Whilst in the saw queueline, Peaj gets out his sandwich for a snack but finds the mustard a bit too hot :help:

122_zpsc66e0d67.jpg

However Amber (One of the Stealth models) attempts to steal Peaj's sandwich and he retaliates :aggressive: No one steals Peaj's food!

123_zpsce20698e.jpg

To ensure she doesn't attepmt to steal his sandwich again, he makes he of one of his beloved Saw traps in the nearby queue :diablo:

124_zps583c00c0.jpg

Han30 takes some photo evidence, ready to take to court whilst Mr. Fish looks on aimlessly thinking how he could of tortured Amber so much better :huh:

125_zps1470f105.jpg

Meanwhile outside the Saw queueline Ryan appears to be enjoying :air_kiss: Dan9's company a bit TOO much! ...

126_zpsd13660ff.jpg

But mind he might just be excited whilst the Motley TPM Crew take over the force of the Samurai :clapping: The benefits of large meets!

127_zpse49749f8.jpg

With so much action and drama happening in this short space of time. There's only one thing for it...LUNCH :D Peaj, MattyMoo & Josh_C enjoy a kebab.

128_zps7b1de963.jpg

J.S217, James & Co. and Mer take it one step further and run away to star in the film 'The Secret Garden. :o ' Mer gets ready for the film by painting her nails...

129_zps71c829f3.jpg

On their way back, James & Co and Mer find a snowman in the middle of summer - What magic! :ph34r: So Han30 gets playful with her hands - Mr. Fish style...

130_zpsc60fce4b.jpg

So we have now reached the end of this part of the journey, but down the next road what part of Thorpe Park history will we come across? What challenges are being faced around Depth Charge and what is MattyMoo still searching for? But we don't want to give you the answers to those yet..... :glare: No we want you to wait until tomorrow so that you will come back for some more chocolate cake....We don't have cake but I can offer you a virtual one. On that note time to sign off and the continued story will see you soon.

A Whole week has passed since the last instalment. This is a criminal offence and the person who writes these reports should be shot for their crimes! However this week break now makes it seem like a TV episode where you have to wait a whole week to find out what happens next (Don't worry the finale is tomorrow ;) ) So yes back to the Maniacs - we last saw them with Han30 getting friendly with a snowman in the sun...

We come back to this story with James & Co stamping on top of poor Mer :help: I am told it's because Mer painted her nails the wrong colour...

131_zps6dd7acf2.jpg

All the maniacs then regroup after their lunch break and there is no better choice than Mr Monkey's Banana Boat Ride after dinner :bad:

132_zpsddd78739.jpg

Conversations break out about how much the area has change. To make a point Peaj uses magic to transform himself and the surrounding area to 1994 :ph34r:

133_zps5db49dbe.jpg

History buff :wub: Phill Pritchard approves the comparison.

134_zps866b3317.jpg

Naturally a big gathering requires a good group ride such as Storm Surge :mellow: So Styles work mates decide to poor water over him.

135_zpscde547ee.jpg

Peaj uses Storm Surge to show off his new fashion range to rival Han30's hats - However Tommy does not approve :pardon:

136_zps5fb452d3.jpg

Time for more water action as Peaj has his water shoes on and Josh_C makes a good attempt at getting out of a depth charge boat ^_^

137_zpsf07516f9.jpg

With 4 slides to spare a rivalry breaks out :aggressive: and Peaj, Phill Pritchard, EC! & RideWhisperer all say they will get to the bottom first!

138_zps8b78b3ec.jpg

Seriously RideWhisperer you may have won, but no need to look so smug :yahoo: about it!

139_zps42c628d1.jpg

MattyMoo on the other hand does not care about winning and just wonders where he can get some more bags :P

140_zps062e0f88.jpg

And there we have it the penultimate part is now complete and in less than 24 hours you will get to see the final part! But does Peaj get protective over more food? Who needs to get a room? What will the official group photo look like when taken by a professional photographer? There's not long to wait and you will not want to miss it! So whilst you wait go and have a nice long relaxing drink :drinks: in timbucktoo.....

Please sing along with me. 'Now, the time is near, and we must face, the final curtain.' :blush:. Yes you have guessed in this is the finale for the Stealth Ice Cream Photo Shoot is here and it also means due to the space in the meets there is no more to follow for a while! But back on track to the final part of our story with the maniacs.

J.S217, Mer & Peaj are awestruck at what they see before them :ohmy:

142_zps5343165c.jpg

Before spinning off into a vortex of confusion :blink: wondering what Iannem & Smidget were doing with their mouths.

143_zps65ea3201.jpg

It was sadly the end of the Thorpe Park day and everyone gives a loving hug :friends: to Josh_C as he won't be going to the meal.

144_zps2e50e107.jpg

For tonight's meal we were going to have a Mr. Whippy :lol: ....until we found out the shockingly high prices!

145_zps76fdc4b4.jpg

This makes Scarycoasterboy Sad :(

146_zps0cd319b7.jpg

So we head off to Frankie & Bennie's where Peaj once again gets really protective over his food and condiments :pardon:

147_zpsdda0b632.jpg

However none of the food that was eaten that night could be beaten by Mr. Fish's pizza! hmmmmmm piiiizzzaaaaaa :air_kiss: Yeah I see you drooling!

148_zpsb13d6991.jpg

The evening ends with every full and relaxed ready for the journey home. The Maniacs are all happy campers :yahoo:

149_zps455e3eed.jpg

You've seen some picturess circulating since the event but please behold the official group photo for the trip. Just stunning :good:

150_zpscaf36b1d.jpg

This event was completely awesome if I don't say myself and I would rate it as one of the better one's of the year and for such a massive group that we had all day everyone was co-operative, relaxed and chilled and was an absolute pleasure to be with you all. Was a great end to a run of close succession of meets. So sorry on the massive delay on this whole blog compared to when the trip happened just had a massive writer's block :help: So now we can now look forward to the next meet at Alton Towers: Maniacs Head North. Our first official overnight stay, it's success will determine how adventurous we will be with long distance trips next year. Let the magic happen, as without you there is no such thing as Meets! Ciao!