Reserve n Ride

Marc

1)  There is a 'standby queue' for the mazes, which is just normal queueing.  They'll let a small number of people from the normal queue through, but priority is given more to those who have virtually waited with RnR.

2)  If the park is busy enough, a straight reride is unlikely (ie, getting off and going straight back on), but there's nothing stopping you virtually queueing for the same maze twice in one night.

3)  Yes and no.  You may have to wait longer virtually in some cases, but that will also depend on when you do what.  However, whilst you're waiting virtually with RnR, you can still do other rides.  Once it's your time to ride, you can join the queue and it shouldn't take long before you're in the maze.

4)  Not too sure when RnR stops allowing people to make bookings.  However, there's nothing stopping you joining the standby queue just before the park closes. :)

Thanks!! just trying to work out some sort of contingency plan for visiting this weekend haha xD Hoping things go okay, never done RnR before so it should be interesting to see how things go!

Say there is 6 in your group on all 6 phones and then you can be in 6 places at once, another great part of the highly thought out and well executed system of RnR.

Don't you have to register the entry ticket for each person, and you're only able register each ticket on one device?

If so you can't cheat it that way, if not... oh dear!

I dont see how it is a trial in anyway. Its in a completely different set up to how it will be used, the dynamics of the people in the park is different. All this trail has shown so far is that the system has no idea what the throughputs of the mazes are resulting in long queues for the RnR guests and anyone in the main queue to have a really really bad day. I guess it has also shown that if you don't have a smart phone Thorpe park don't care at all about you because of the loss of the card system. I knew full well that they would remove the card system to save costs and they reassured me that it would be in full use across the park whenever RnR was in use. Once again thy have lied to me.

As per usual they are ignoring the hate they get on social media. Seems to be much more this time. I guess that is down the to the 3 hours of virtual waits. And as per usual the people who like the system like it because of the faults in the system making there day better. Like the lack of people using it at first, the glitches saying the queues are full and then empty. If anyone believes that there day would have still been good and that they would have gotten on all the mazes if the system was working perfectly then please do explain it to me.

Very, very high wait time for reserve and ride today. All queues are now above 4 hours, and the highest being cabin with 5 hours and 5 minutes. At least it seems to working today seeing as studio and saw both had 0, or 10 minute wait times all night.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I dont understand what benefit the ride n reserve system is having anymore. This is the thing with all these systems like fastrack and ride n reserve. Theme parks should be simple, you enter the park, you go queue for something, you ride it then you rinse and repeat as you go around the park. All this faffing around gets away from the actual problem at Thorpe, capacity is too low for its attractions. 5 and a half hour wait for a maze is too long in anyones book.