Alton Vs Thorpe  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Rapids?

• Congo River Rapids
    • Rumba Rapids
  2. 2. Which Flume?

• The Flume
    • Loggers Leap

The Flume is terrible now - Loggers leap is my favourite log flume in the UK, love the air time on the double drop

Rumba Rapids is slow, short, and rarely get's you wet with the water effects not working - not saying it's perfect but Conga Rapids has to be the best river rapids in the UK just for the sheer length, love the shared tunnel with runaway mine train, and if you're lucky will get soaked in a few places, although could do with more water features, end up more times coming off dry than wet.

I don't think any sane person could seriously say Rumba is better than Congo beyond their own nostalgia based feelings. Conga is patently a better ride in pretty much any comparable aspect.

Loggers and Flume are a bit closer though. Both are were good examples but both are not at their best any more. Flume is more knackered right now so loggers takes it, but I'd say flume has the potential to be better if it was fixed up properly.