Worst Roller Coasters/Rides You Have Been On.

EC!

Worst ride I've ever been on is John Bugg's Oblivon (funfair ride) it uses the same jingles over and over again and it does the same cycle ALL THE TIME! And worst roller coaster was stella revenge at Clacton Pier! If you dont brace yourself when it brakes it is Painful!!

The KMG Freakout is programmed with 3 cycles which all the freakouts use... There is no way to change the cycles etc.(except for john davis X Flight which can be run on manual for some reason).

For me, the worst ride was the 'big wave Miami' in a funfair in germany. It was absolutely awful as the bar was way high above everyone and there was only one thin metal bar for the WHOLE ROW. The cycle went on forever and ever and I just wanted it to stop because it felt like I was going to fall out. Everyone's legs were also flinging everywhere aswell- oh it was just awful I hated it!!

Worse coaster - Klondike at Hayling Island by a mile. Regarding Space Mountain - that was my first inverted coaster way back in 2000 and was pretty head bangy back then - can't imagine what it is like now :o - although despite it giving me a massive headache I did enjoy it (mainly the epic soundtrack)

Worse flatty - Extreme at Hayling Island - Miami ride with just one long lapbar which is great but you get people of varying sizes going on at the same time. At one point, my butt was on one side of my seat as it flew around at the top. I honest to God thought I was going to be catapulted out of that thing - you get some good airtime but for me, coming right out of my seat and clinging on for dear life doesn't excite me much :P

Worse wet ride - Storm surge.....nuff said

Worst Coaster: Roller Coaster at Wicksteed Park - due to being fairly tall the restraints gave my shoulders a death grip and the track layout itself isn't very good either as the bottom of the drops are very sudden and jolty which presses the restraint further in to your shoulders. It's a Pinfari though so I guess that explains it.

Worst Flat: Dragons Claw at Adventure Island - I don't know whether it's just me but I found that I started to get head aches from being put upside down for too long and the overall ride just felt un-natural and painful.

Worse coaster - Klondike at Hayling Island by a mile. Regarding Space Mountain - that was my first inverted coaster way back in 2000 and was pretty head bangy back then - can't imagine what it is like now :o - although despite it giving me a massive headache I did enjoy it (mainly the epic soundtrack)

Worse flatty - Extreme at Hayling Island - Miami ride with just one long lapbar which is great but you get people of varying sizes going on at the same time. At one point, my butt was on one side of my seat as it flew around at the top. I honest to God thought I was going to be catapulted out of that thing - you get some good airtime but for me, coming right out of my seat and clinging on for dear life doesn't excite me much :P

Worse wet ride - Storm surge.....nuff said

Oh my god Han aren't those miamis just so horrible! I was so desperate to get off I felt like I was going to fall out and die! I will go on a Miami with secure lap bars but never one with just one for the whole row- never again!!

Although I hated it I went on the damn thing about 3 or 4 times :ph34r: - Never again though although, like yourself I would go on one with individual lapbars. On one of my rides there was a child sat next to me and I was bracing myself to catch the poor kid incase she went flying - thankfully that didn't happen!

Although I hated it I went on the damn thing about 3 or 4 times :ph34r: - Never again though although, like yourself I would go on one with individual lapbars. On one of my rides there was a child sat next to me and I was bracing myself to catch the poor kid incase she went flying - thankfully that didn't happen!

The shameful thing is, that ride replaced an awesome ride called 'speed flip' which replaced another awesome ride called 'tornado 2'(which is now travelling at funfairs across the UK). Look what we have ended up with... A ride which I daren't even go near!

Que?

It's not the worst one for roughness, but it's still pretty bad... The sooner the rumoured new trains come the better...

It bloody well is! Near the back is vile, the front is still worse than all the others you've listed.

Fair enough if you feel that way, just makes it very odd that I've been on it around 20 times in the last 7 months across separate visits and I haven't had a single ride on it that I would have described as rough...

Fair enough if you feel that way, just makes it very odd that I've been on it around 20 times in the last 7 months across separate visits and I haven't had a single ride on it that I would have described as rough...

I last rode towards the end of '12 so maybe they've fixed it then!

• 5 months later...

Despite enjoying the Smiler my last ride on this was awful it really felt  like being punched repeatedly the only time ever I have wished for a roller coaster to end quicker. so yes  it was in my top 10 after my last ride it has dropped off the list