Worst Roller Coasters/Rides You Have Been On.

EC!

Buffalo coaster at Drayton says hi.  Like yeah, it's a junior coaster, but that doesn't mean it's allowed to be terrible.

For rides which are less junior-related, Dizz at Bobbejaanland deserves a shout - making a spinning coaster where the layout means there's little chance for it to spin is a bad idea.

The thing that amused me about Buffalo coaster was that despite it being a long, slow coaster it went round twice!

Coasters would be;

- Rita at AT.  Short yet completely dull, often runs badly and even with the new fences it's awfully presented.

- Galactica at AT.  I've never been a fan of Air but it was okay for a relax.  IMO the VR completely defeats the point of the coaster as well as destroying throughputs.

- Vampire at CWOA.  Whilst a fan of Arrow coasters I really don't get all the fuss with this aside from the theme (and even that's diminished somewhat).

As for non-coaster rides;

- Kite Flyer at PWH.  Hilarious, yet pointlessly uncomfortable and makes me dread going on Hero later this year! :lol:

- Dragon's Claw at AI - just an uncomfortable headrush that left me feeling sick.

• 4 weeks later...

A newly discovered terrible ride:

Pheonix at Busch Gardens Tampa.

The over shoulder harness pushes into your chest so it isn't possible to enjoy the ride and instead you spend the ride pushing the harness away from you. Its makes you ask "how on earth did these restraints get approved?" and "why would a park want one of these?".

On 20/06/2016 at 9:26 PM, Coaster Jamie said:

The thing that amused me about Buffalo coaster was that despite it being a long, slow coaster it went round twice!

Coasters would be;

- Rita at AT.  Short yet completely dull, often runs badly and even with the new fences it's awfully presented.

- Galactica at AT.  I've never been a fan of Air but it was okay for a relax.  IMO the VR completely defeats the point of the coaster as well as destroying throughputs.

- Vampire at CWOA.  Whilst a fan of Arrow coasters I really don't get all the fuss with this aside from the theme (and even that's diminished somewhat).

As for non-coaster rides;

- Kite Flyer at PWH.  Hilarious, yet pointlessly uncomfortable and makes me dread going on Hero later this year! :lol:

- Dragon's Claw at AI - just an uncomfortable headrush that left me feeling sick.

I feel like you are trying to be the "Katie Hopkins" of the forum.

On 20/06/2016 at 3:34 PM, Benin said:

I'd like to put forward El Condor at Walibi Holland on the list... By far the worst SLC I've ridden...

+1

Wins the award for 'Worst Restraints' for me also.  Physically having to rearrange your ears so they're not folded in against the OTSR is not pleasant. 

To be honest I agree with Jamie's coaster list. I can't comment on Galactica but Rita is pretty bad and I definitely don't understand the fuss over a poorly operated and not very thrilling suspended coaster. 

Just because his opinion isn't a popular one doesn't mean he is trying to be Katie Hopkins.

18 hours ago, imindetonator said:

Because a rough dull Arrow Hyper is better than a alright B&M.

Also does that mean Infusion is better than Galactica?

Ok Galactica is a little slow, but at least its not as rough as Infusion.

There's this word called an "opinion", you would do well to learn what it means.

Opinions are opinions and it's amazing how different and divided they can be at times.

Take Saw for example,which has to be one of the biggest dividers. Some people love it's scary horror theme and find it thrilling and well themed. Then there's others who find it rough, unconcealed and the theming unimaginative. 

Everyone has has different opinions here and that's all there is really. Even Storm Surge has its fans (not me).

Big One is definitely one of my lowest ranked coasters. It just annoys me in many ways. Oblivion is pretty naff but people love it for some reason. As a coaster, I'd put Baron as pretty rubbish too. El Condor is the worst SLC, still enjoyed it bizarrely, have no idea why. That Zierer at PWH was pretty rattly too, so much vibration. No loss that it's shut.

530p3143139_137.jpg

Rally looking forward to getting back on Shamu Express, as I'm sure it'll hhave degraded more since 3 years ago. Innocent isn't it, that's how they get you!

1 hour ago, Coaster Jamie said:

There's this word called an "opinion", you would do well to learn what it means.

Thanks for teaching me! :rolleyes:

Your post does come off a bit condescending..

And my post was MY OPINION.

I'm not calling your opinion wrong, maybe mine will change when I go back to BPB in a week or so.

My post was admittedly badly phrased, but yeah of course I wouldn't know what "opinion" means on a internet forum FULL OF THEM.