WWTP Radio

MikeC

Seb tbh, youve beaten me to making this topic. I thought a few minutes ago I should make a wwtp topic.Anyway, most of you *points at james* will know I'm a wwtp fanboy. Listen to it all the time and steal every ad from james :P. It kinda sucked when it didnt play last season for a while and when I heard it was back, I went crazy, and I mean the good kind off crazy. I'm gonna go listen to it some more :P.

Isn't it Wildly Wet Thorpe Park or summat like that from Tidal Wave? Meh I've been told loads of different stuff!WWTP is the best part of Stealth if I'm honest! Theres some good songs.. *59 Volvo, Lazy Sundays, Gimme Gimme Good Loving*Then theres bad songs! *MR SANDMAN and anything else Seb likes lol*

• 3 months later...

Lols I'm actually willing to send you all 155 songs if you really want them, just gimme a shout and ill give you my MSN =pOh yeah joe.ford, I think the song you want was Brian Poole and the Tremeloes - Do You Love Me, just search it on Limewire and it will be there =)