MikeC

WWTP Radio

has anyone found themselves mouthing along to the words when you're in queue lines??

yea lolIf wwtp wasn't in the stealth side I'd be inferno Tom :(:)

When the bright sparks first turned on thorpe parks project link we had WWTP radio at nemesis inferno, alton towers flume music at zodiac and flying fish had become depth charge. God knows what else.

I always end up singing to all the songs everytime I go.I'm only 22, so I must be very well informed!. Know all the words to most of them.Also like how the adverts are done, really sounds like old fashioned wireless!

When I worked in the kiosk, I used to 'do' the entire show out loud. On quiet days of course, not when I had a queue full of customers. And when I was in Stealth, me and my friend used to play the part of Jo Jo and Elmore. I think. Long time ago now. Elmore was easily the best character.

I would LOVE to hear Surfing bird by the trashmen on WWTP cape radio! Everyone in the park would start dancing.Bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word....

I would LOVE to hear Surfing bird by the trashmen on WWTP cape radio! Everyone in the park would start dancing.Bird, bird, bird, the bird is the word....

When I was in the Stealth queue on Tuesday, Greased Lightning came on, and near enough the whole queue was doing the moves and dancing/singing along. The atmosphere was electric!

Haha I would love that...Family Guy comes to mind when that song is mentioned ;).

what happened to tpjoe.co.uk?'Cos I was looking at previous posts in this topic and it said WWTP RADIO stuff was on that site but its not working.

I want all 155 Stealth songs pleeeeeeeeease.:(*Seriously I don't have the patience or the decent connection speed (live in the sticks by a windmill woo!) to get them myself*

Hi,Yep, I was going toa sk the same question about where to find songs. I know they used to be on tpm. Will they ever be re-uploaded?

Hi,Yep, I was going to ask]/b] the same question about where to find songs. I know they used to be on tpm. Will they ever be re-uploaded?

Unfortunately due to copyright laws, these music files are not eligible for online distribution.However, take a look at the linked thread below and you'll find a good number of them in a pictured list. :Phttp://forum.maniahub.com/topic/1339-park-music/page__view__findpost__p__90181

Hi,I have some bad news. I checked the thread and because the list is a picture, the screen reader can not read it. I forgot to mention that I was blind, and can only read text and links.