WWTP Radio

MikeC

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Does anyone out there have the WWTP Radio Mix for Stealth side. I've found loads of advertisements out there on YouTube and some of them have songs starting and ending when the interviews or ads start so the mix has been shared with people. 

I was thinking of asking Thorpe Park directly for the mix if they have it as an MP3 or something. If anyone can share the Stealth Side WWTP Radio Mix with me, that would be great!

Thanks,

Kind Regards, 

Angel

15 hours ago, UrthwormYT said:

Does anyone out there have the WWTP Radio Mix for Stealth side. I've found loads of advertisements out there on YouTube and some of them have songs starting and ending when the interviews or ads start so the mix has been shared with people. 

I was thinking of asking Thorpe Park directly for the mix if they have it as an MP3 or something. If anyone can share the Stealth Side WWTP Radio Mix with me, that would be great!

Thanks,

Kind Regards, 

Urthworm :) 

https://forum.maniahub.com/topic/1032-wwtp-radio/?do=findComment&comment=164413

This should lead to a full list of songs I posted 10 years ago. Wow I am getting old 😂

• 6 months later...

In 2016, a full 3 hour and 45 minute version of WWTP Radio's Stealth mix was uploaded to YouTube, but has since been delete for quite a while. I'm sure someone out there has at least one Stealth mix, as I heard through the grape vine someone on here made an extended mix the park used for a few years.

I'm very eager to find this mix and won't rest until it's unearthed and shared with the world once more...

Anyone who has this full mix, which includes the songs and ads and segments, please reply to this post. Or anyone who knows where it may be, please do let me know. 

Thank you!