Maniacs Brave The Bloody Valentine Tour - 19/10/13

AJ

The traditional annual Fright Night Meet is upon us. Always one of the most popular events of the year!

It is also with the greatest pleasure that I can announce this FANTASTIC opportunity we have been given. It is something that none of you will want to miss! Thorpe Park are holding a behind the scenes tour for us on the new Bloody Valentine Maze! :diablo:

Date Saturday 19th October 2013
Time 1:30pm (Please be there on time)
Number of places 20
Where - Outside the Arena Entrance

This event I know quite a fair few people have been hoping would happen and THORPE PARK have listened! This event should provide many laughs like many of the meets that have already happened this year.

Please can I also point out that general pleasant behavior will be expected at all times!

To reiterate you will get the opportunity to go behind the scenes of the Bloody Valentine Scare Maze.

Please note cameras will not be permitted on the tour and breaking this rule could spoil future exclusives from the park.

Please PM me immediately If you wish to attend as there are a limited amount of places - If you want to come!

Contributing members and those who contact me first will be given priority - for details on how people are chosen for an event please look at this topic http://forum.maniahu...rom-a-tpm-trip/. Deadline to book your place is on Thursday 26th September 2013 @ 23:59

If you are coming to spend the day at THORPE PARK there will be some additional meeting points for you all to come and join us. Outside the park entrance before opening at 9:45am, by the stealth rocks at 5pm. We will not wait if you are late! If you are unable to attend these meeting points and will still like to meet up beforehand you will all have a contact number so you can arrange to meet us in park.

I think I can speak for everyone that this is just a BRILLIANT thing for THORPE PARK to give us the time to organise this event, and would also like to express my Thanks at this point.

If you have a tour placement and then cannot come please PM me straight away about this so your place can be offered to someone else. The demand for this type of trip is extremely high!

If you don't get a place on the tour you are still more than welcome to come to the meet. Who knows you may be lucky and people drop out on the day. I will be handing out my phone number for everyone who is attending the meet that day, should there be any problems. We aim to stay together as a group for the day, going from one activity to the next, enjoying getting to know people you share very similar interests with, the idea is to just go with the flow and enjoy the day with some awesome people. There will be many photo’s in the day being taken and the possibility of a few video clips. Whilst we cannot force you to stay with the group, it is the general purpose of these meets! You will have my number (and some of the senior teams) if you become split so by all means use it. The meets are a fantastic laugh and everyone is invited, even if you have never posted before or been to any kind of meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there at one point so know how it feels, please don't let this stop you from attending - Once there you'll be part of the group in no time! Just look at the past trips this year!

Please note attendee names will be posted on Friday 27th September :o

Attending Tour (23 + 3 Things)

Chris89

Cornflakes

EC!

EndlessDayz (With Thing 3)

Han30

Iannem

James & Co

J.S217

Jonny392

Liam_T

Luke_A

Marc (With Thing 1 & Thing 2)

Matt Creek

Mer

Mr. Fish

Peaj

Ricky

Ryan

ScaryCoasterBoy

Smidget

StevenVig

Styles

TopsyTurvy15

Edited by Peaj
Showing Who Attended

+1's :

I'm going to guess this tour will over subscribed (as it's awesome and all) so not everyone who wants to will be able to attend. Bearing that in mind I would think +1's in general will not be possible for the tour itself, but +1's will always be very welcome to join the group for the day outside of the tour.

It's Peaj's call, not mine, but this would seem fair so that active members and meet regulars get the benefits rather than those who are not actually part of the forums.

If you do not get a place on the tour all members are still welcome to attend this is literally a half hour break in the day of a 12 hour meet. It's a guarentee that 1 or 2 people will not show up last moment so by being there even as a reserve you may still get to do it

There is a link at the the original post that explains how people get picked. Due to suggestions made by yourselves (the forum) at the beginning of the year when places were going to non active or non members who we never saw again, a system has been put in place.

In summary your place is a mixture of first come first served, contribution to the forum, active immersive posts and attendance at meets. Any questions or queries further to this feel free to contact me via email or PM at the moment so you don't get charged turkish rates and by any method from Wednesday onwards and I will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns

I'll be there on the day, but I may not properly join the meet for very long (as I'm with family and it's my only visit to FN, so do want to power through the mazes as quick as possible :P ), but I'll make sure I see you guys at some point regardless!

I'm unsure about the Tour itself, as I wouldn't have done the maze beforehand, and I want to keep it a surprise. :)