Maniacs Brave The Bloody Valentine Tour - 19/10/13

AJ

Thanks peaj and admins for the tour it was great!

I only did 2 mazes.

I will give my review later but as a some one who went to fright nights for the first time I was disappointed. Loved my night rides on swarm and Colossus. Thanks peaj for the meet. :) I enjoyed although I have to say the alton meet was still my favourite'

I really enjoyed the tour of the maze and it was amazing to see the hidden details within My Bloody Valentine and also the extensive effort they have brought in to the maze which is very impressive.

I'd like to give big thanks to Peaj and other members of the TPM team for organising and managing this trip throughout and also Thorpe for giving us this excellent opportunity.

• 3 weeks later...

As I mentioned within the towers topic once the project I'm running at work has finished and my exams and coursework are complete that have come in this month. Plus I just got out of an operation from which I'm awaiting swelling to still go down for the next stage of treatment.

Trip reports will come just at the moment I have other priorities at the moment. Please accept my apologies

• 2 months later...

Scooby Scooby Doo, Where Are You? We've have a mask to uncover. Scooby Dooby-Doo Where are you? Who is under the pumpkin? :pardon: So now after the lovely little intro let's get on with Part 2 of 5 of the Bloody Valentine Trip Report.

Cornflakes welcomes you back to this part in the hope you will join him in the Ministry of Joy :crazy:

11_zps30b55cc5.jpg

Next on our journey, TNJonny, J.S217 & James & Co are getting ready to be spun on the Metallic Monster of Zodiac :closedeyes:

12_zps43d7e7b6.jpg

Just look at that Metallic Monster spin! (Mind even after all this time I still miss the old colour scheme :()

13_zps7185b3d1.jpg

With all the defying gravity spinning the pumpkin mask is blown off to reveal TopsyTurvy15 :ph34r: Peaj begins to cry over the news.

14_zps23f43ac7.jpg

ScaryCoasterBoy cannot believe :ohmy: it was the joint sexiest male of 2013 under the pumpkin mask.

15_zpsb392014c.jpg

Now that everyone knows who is who - It's off to Vortex & Ryan, StevenVig & TopsyTurvy15 wait patiently for it to begin :)

16_zpsea7cb3b6.jpg

However afterwards they all go to Rocky Express & TopsyTurvy15 is not impressed :mellow:

18_zps06aabcf3.jpg

Suddenly from nowhere whilst Rocky was in Motion a flesh peeling monster :diablo: named DaddysLittlePrincess appeared

han9_zps151e3973.jpg

Liam_T was horrified of the monster that appeared, but couldn't run away :help: as Rocky has trapped him

19_zpsfc0512bd.jpg

TNJonny, James & Co, TopsyTurvy15, Matt Creek, Cornflakes, Peaj, ScaryCoasterBoy, J.S217 & StevenVig then run to the safety of the SAW :air_kiss: Queueline

20_zps80137727.jpg

There we have it another chapter is complete. But why will Mer threaten to kill someone? What is StevenVig trying to smuggle? Where do ghouls go in their spare time when they are taking time off from scaring people? All these will be revealed on the release of Part 3. However right now I managed to download this app called Cartoon HD and it has given me loads of free series & movies and one of the series I've just realised that is on this app is Scooby Doo, so ummmm Laterz :blush:

By the end of this part of the journey you would of seen 'Vun, Too, Free' legs of the Bloody Valentine Adventure as the Sesame Street Count would say. But we are not of Sesame Street Nooooo :angry2: We are part of TPM so let's get back to what they are doing.

The crew have ventured onto Loggers Leap & TNJonny leads the way, hoping no one has seen any blood stains :diablo:

21_zpsf3150781.jpg

Han30 is still sporting her new fashion line with Mr. Fish close behind. Marc is still on the phone trying to work out pumpkin man :P Has no one told him yet!

22_zps34ac4b1c.jpg

Another boat of the Maniacs comes down the chute :hi: They just keep on coming and coming.

23_zps89d16870.jpg

Suddenly the water sprayers turned on (at no cost) and so those off the ride could not resist giving the others a good soaking :pardon:

24_zps937baf82.jpg

Mer then threatens to kill the culprits :girl_devil:

25_zps9bead29a.jpg

It was then time for lunch and so Ghouly Peaj takes a timeout from scaring and tries to blend into the crowd :ph34r:

26_zps46102b8a.jpg

After being fed, all the Maniacs started getting ready for the Bloody Valentine Tour. On the way though who couldn't resist getting a snap of Inferno :wub:

27_zpscd9f4eb9.jpg

We then waited and waited some more for the tour to start & Cornflakes, Mer, J.S217 & ScaryCoasterBoy wonder what the heck is happening :glare:

28_zpsdb733562.jpg

Whilst the crew were working things out, StevenVig found it the most opportune time to secretly eat :blush: some Milkybar Buttons

29_zpsdd79b305.jpg

This menacing bunch would like to eat you in this panoramic shot :crazy: starring: TNJonny, James & Co, Topsyturvy15, Matt Creek, Cornflakes & Peaj

30_zps36afe43d.jpg

Then on.....oh wait we have gone past our appointment for today. I will just have to continue this after the weekend. But who are the better ghouls, the ones from TPM or the wandering actors? Who ends up getting an ASBO put on them? Do monsters need a bit of love and care once in a while? The answer to these riddles will be solved after I've got back from Euro Disney! Yes I said those filthy words - Shoot Me B)

I was working on the web late one night, when my mouse clicked on an eerie sight, For TPM from their slab began to rise, and suddenly to my surprise - They did the mash, Was a TPM Mash, TPM Mash, It was a Blair Witch Smash, They did the Mash, It caught Asylum's flash, They did the mash, Was a TPM Mash..... :blink:. Hope you enjoyed that sing-a-long. Now however Part 4 which is the penultimate episode of the Bloody Valentine trip report continues.

Peaj dares anyone continuing onto part 4 to cross his path onto Detonator :diablo:

31_zps0c3d6922.jpg

Marc is too scared :unsure: with the dare and hopes Peaj will go away by closing his eyes. However Liam_T is not impressed

32_zps4e5a2a03.jpg

Whilst Styles determines if he will live or die - James & Co shows that he can be scarier than the actors :good:

33_zpse7cbbabd.jpg

As seriously a cat with a plastic machete just leaves me shaking :mellow: No seriously.......

34_zpsc8590aa8.jpg

However none of them are a match for Ryan, who easily wins the best scarer :crazy: Poor Fishy his time is near....

35_zpsa72a4ec5.jpg

All of a sudden StevenVig & J.S217 were plunged into darkness and a mysterious blue light took hold of them :help:

36_zps520c37ba.jpg

The light teleported them to extra terrestrial race of X :ninja: where the found other members captured within the ship headquarters

37_zpsca3ad954.jpg

After being experimented on :tease: a sliding slope appeared which directed them to freedom.

38_zps2ef627ae.jpg

Ryan who got traumatized over the experience, acts out and soon received an ASBO :angry: by not using the given slope

39_zpsd0eaebf1.jpg

Now escaping to freedom, the ghouls from TPM give each other a reassuring hug :friends: to come to terms of what they endured

40_zps2af5070e.jpg

This chapter must now sadly come to an end as the TPM Mash is played back once again on the radio. But what happens in the finale now all the lights have gone out? Why are TPM members attached to the derriere of TopsyTurvy15 :bad:? Is it that time to release the official group photo for the Bloody Valentine Meet? Come back soon otherwise I'll be coming to get you...

For our conclusion of the Bloody Valentine Meet (Part 5 you know ;) ) Darkness falls across the land, The Midnight hour is close at hand, TPM go search for blood, To terrorize Amusement Park....

And Liam_T has now been found :o

41_zpsf012e12a.jpg

Cornflakes soul is hard getting down :crazy:

42_zps6413aa05.jpg

Whilst Ryan stands and face the hounds of hell :diablo: and rot's inside a corpse's shell

43_zpse14abb34.jpg

Liam_T & Mer has found the foulest stench :bad: within the air

44_zps9a9994ab.jpg

StevenVig's funk of forty thousand years :huh:

45_zps7217748f.jpg

And these three ghouls :blink: from every tomb

46_zps948437e1.jpg

Are closing in TNJonny to seal your doom :unsure:

47_zps9011674c.jpg

And though the maniacs fight to brave it alone, their bodies start to shiver :excl:

48_zpse7464833.jpg

As no mere mortal can resist Topsyturvy15's :wub: human centipede

49_zps2e8c6c0c.jpg

The evil that is The Official TPM Group Photo Thriller..... :pardon:

50_zpsf5c56ff8.jpg

May I take this opportunity to Thank Vincent Price for providing the commentary for the conclusion Part 5 of 5 for the Bloody Valentine meet. Also a big Thank you to all those attended as at the end of the day you are what make the meets happen and also a huge thanks to THORPE PARK for giving us this amazing opportunity of the back stage tour of the Bloody Valentine maze. For me I must admit as the park is extremely busy on Fright Night days, it seemed quite hard to keep everyone together and happy on this meet due to the limited rides we could do together so If anyone has any suggestions of how it could be carried out for next Fright night will be much appreciated :D. But even so Fantastic meet and so glad that everyone has been having a great time over year and may it long continue!