AJ

Good afternoon all of you wonderful people! I'm very excited to officially announce plans for our traditional end of year meet in LONDON! The votes have been counted and with your say you have changed the date to Saturday December 21st 2013. :hi:from the original date of Saturday December 7th..... :P

The Outline of the day will be as follows:

Meet under the Waterloo Clock between 09:45 and 10:00 am. If by any chance you happen to miss this meet point due to travel arrangements or just plain lateness you can either a) phone or text so we can arrange to meet you or meet up at the second meeting point later in the day. This first part of the day we will make the most of all the Merlin attractions based in the area by going to London Dungeons, Sealife and the London Eye. Please bear in mind we will leave without you if you are late as it’s not fair on time keepers! A couple of members have found out this on previous meets. We will stop for a bite to eat around Lunch, which could be Nando's but we will see what people think nearer the time. After the Waterloo attractions we will head off to Baker Street to see the wonderful Madame Tussauds before heading back to Hyde Park at the end of the day to go Winter Wonderland. (This time before Christmas so we get Christmas music ;) ). I'd imagine we will have another eaten snack in the day and will be finishing it off with some drinks down the pub! :drinks:

I will be handing out my phone number for everyone who is attending the meet that day, should there be any problems. We aim to stay together as a group for the day, going from one activity to the next, enjoying getting to know people you share very similar interests with, the idea is to just go with the flow and enjoy the day with some awesome people. There will be many photo’s in the day being taken I’m sure and the possibility of a few video clips. Whilst we cannot force you to stay with the group, it is the general purpose of these meets! You will have my number (and some of the senior teams) if you become split so by all means use it. The meets are a fantastic laugh and everyone is invited, even if you’ve never posted before or been to any kind of meet at all. If it's your first meet, I understand it can be nerve breaking - but we were all there at one point so know how it feels, please don't let this stop you from attending. Look at previous trip reports to give yourself a taster - Once there you'll be part of the group in no time!

Once again, everyone will have my phone number so please use it on the day If anyone has any issues or concerns or even nervous about coming, feel free to post here, or PM myself and I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you feel like my response is taking too long another member of the team will be more than happy to help. We will all try and help you out as much as we can.

Please PM me or post here to say if you’re attending. If you are bringing a mate along with you, please also include who they
are otherwise they will be known as ‘Thing 1/ 2 etc.’ The events with TPM have been fantastic this year, so that's finish this amazing year of events with a bang. Names will be added to the list once the date for the trip has been confirmed.

Attending (21)

Alpengeist

Cornflakes

DaddysLittlePrincess

Dan9

EC!

Han30

James & Co

J.S217

Londoner

Luke_A

Matt Creek

Matthew

Mer

Mr. Fish

Peaj

Phill Pritchard

Rocket

Ryan

Styles

Tommy

Turtle

Edited by Peaj
Showing Attendees

Definitely up for this as long as I have the dosh to get to Waterloo - luckily Waterloo is my nearest station and there are no changes so hopefully I won't panic.

Just remembered (and I think they still do it) but if 3 or 4 people travel together only 2 pay, so if there are 4 people you are essentially getting your train fare for half the price. Just thought I would throw that in there ;)

Edited by Han30