AJ

Secret Santa names have been released - Delay was due to me ensuring that those who are participating will be getting something in return.

Please check you email box that you use for your profile on here and also look at your spam box if it doesn't show up. I have also sent a text to those involved so you know who your buying for :)

Enjoy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to this meet, seeing everyone again plus first ever visit to the dungeons, Madame Tussaud's and Winter Wonderland.

But in terms of going home after the meet, is anyone planning to use any of the following underground lines for part/all of their journey?

Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Jubilee

Edited by Tommy
Piccadilly and Jubilee, and no double post

Aah that's a shame Josh!

Not gonna lie, I was rather concerned about being able to renew my MAP, owing to the fact that M£rlin have shortened the renewal period from 8 weeks to 6 -_-

Thank goodness for Merlin Membership! :D

Really looking forward to this, can't wait to see people again :)

Fab day..! Was brilliant to see everyone again and try out some new attractions, I really enjoyed the new London Dungeons! (Still don't think it's totally the same without hearing the trains going overhead like at London Bridge!) ALSO, we all have a few entertaining group photo's which I'm sure will be shared over the coming days haha.

Meal at Nando's was nice, as was secret Santa! Definitely something that should continue at future Christmas meets in my opinion.

Winter Wonderland ending the day was magical as ever... Though it's a bit of a shame that Gladiator was playing up, had quite a few problems with it tonight, and of the 5 times I've been on it, today's ride was the shortest & least diverse in terms of ride movement I've had. Still, the atmosphere at WW is just fantastic to be in, and if I could drink, I would spend all day in the wonderfully loud carousel bar if I had the chance, Lol!

In regards of busyness... We walked straight into all of the attractions except for a lil 5 min dungeon inside queue. Winter Wonderland we walked straight into.. Shocker! :o

Thanks to Peaj for organising this & thank you to everyone else for making it a memorable day. See you all soon, Merry Christmas and here's to an exciting new year!

:)

I really enjoyed coming along to see everyone day; and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did :-). Thank you to Peaj for doing a fantastic job keeping everyone together and making sure no one got left behind. And thank you to everyone else being as friendly as ever.

Hope to see you all soon!

Merry Christmas TPM!

I'm sad to have missed you Matt, but I had horrendous time constraints with many events today and couldn't do the Merlin attractions :(

Another time!

Meet was staaaandard, sorry I couldn't stay for long it was a messy evening for me and still continues now...

Once again, a wonderful meet ^_^ Bit of a shaky start but it added to the fun of it all (and Phill did a good job taking over as meet organiser in the morning!) ;)

Really glad that I came to this. As some here already know, my nan (mum's mum) has had a long battle with secondary liver cancer for around 2 years. The past week was very bad, with her slipping into a coma a a few days ago (and eventually passed away yesterday evening/night) :( I felt that I should stay home and support my mum but, she and my brother encouraged me to go as it would do me good, as did a few here who I spoke to and is what I was thinking myself. I can honestly say that it was exactly what I needed to take my mind off things and have a laugh; as much as we at home have tried, naturally there is very little Christmas spirit and it had me feeling confused and very lost (and also pushed secret Santa and xmas cards right to the back of my mind, so sorry for my probably rubbish gifts and lack of cards!) So a great big thank you to everyone for making that one day a special one :)

Yes, for the first time at a winter meet, quite a few peeps gave cards out (thank you once again!) which was really lovely, and just goes to show how much things have changed on here for the better :D

Proper TR and shizz coming soon!