AJ

so annoyed... I was on the south west trains- Delayed, Delayed, then I was not willing to wait... Found out they were offering some compensation if you had a railcard (Not sure if true) but still...

Hope to come next time! (Still waiting for my first meet) Unfortunately my MAP has now out of date, and I'm not getting it renewed, Money doesn't grow on trees... I will be looking for alternatives, worst come to worst, I just get a TP annual pass...

so annoyed... I was on the south west trains- Delayed, Delayed, then I was not willing to wait... Found out they were offering some compensation if you had a railcard (Not sure if true) but still...

Hope to come next time! (Still waiting for my first meet) Unfortunately my MAP has now out of date, and I'm not getting it renewed, Money doesn't grow on trees... I will be looking for alternatives, worst come to worst, I just get a TP annual pass...

If needs be, you could always get a Merlin Membership, so you can pay monthly, instead of outright, I know this is a little but of a late response, but hey ho!