Thorpe Park Trip Reports

I officially hate Slammer really.I really like Rush.Wow what an obscure way to open a triip report; I'll get over it though :(Today was really good people. I'm not going to bother about doing a ride count, as I think a day out should be more than a load of statistics tbh.I'll just put a few cool moments down...........An awesome manual Samurai.We had some phitt TPM group hugs in the Loggers queueline (and a pretty cool ride to match ;))*cough*Ermm.Beth makes a sweet squeaking noise, which made me hug her like a million times today.Holly harraseed TPDan. Honestly, at one point we thought we got the werong person- now that would have been strange ;) Actually, every second of the day had funny antics, sayings, and just general laughs really.We all need to do it agin like so so soon.Thanks to everyone that attended. ;)

Went to Thorpe Park today. Got there by train, paid for the Thorpe Shuttle bus which took ages to leave - regretted not going to Chertsey and just walking. Me and my mate had our tickets already (well mine was anual-ness) had to wait for the others to queue up the beautiful cattle pen queue at the entrance. Queues were alright today, although highlight of the day had to be Amity Toilets. Tidal Wave b0rked beacuse some duck got suck in the chain mechanism bit, poor little chum. Slammer also decided to die on us. Flying Fish x1i got bored of counting, but we did most of the rides. Did get last ride on slammy and Colossus mind you. (got to reride Colossus, yay!)I think joined the campaign for fun. Good day - I had so many laughs with the non-enthusiasts. Best one had to be when I told my friend that Nemesis Inferno was onfire when the mist started appearing over the queue - the fun continued when she got the harness with the double seat belt. he he he.One question though, whats the deal with the jet spray under the bridge, squirting its liquidness in a random direction into the lake? it didn't seem to have a huge amount purpose to it.

One question though, whats the deal with the jet spray under the bridge, squirting its liquidness in a random direction into the lake? it didn't seem to have a huge amount purpose to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that last week and showed Seb. Its weird and I really have no idea why they actually put it there. I supose it looks ok though

• 2 weeks later...

Yay, had a day off, even though was 10,300. Loved today TBH. Staff on great form, and me was harassing a certain member of staff on Rush, qasking him why Screamin Swings where so good :)Two power cuts today, and I was in Rush, front of queue for both of them. So I got two seperate exit passes =] First ride of day on Slammer, ahd whole ride to myselves, and Samurai was second run of the day. And Rush.Loving new music around park, really impressed. You may have heard reports that Link is done well, that's becuase it isn't. People are in late after park closing fixing it all, and the zones aren't working, thus being fixed. Power cut in Chertsey side, so Colossus, Rush, Slammer, Quantum and Vortex went down. And all rude downtime bar Detonator wasn't parks fault, so thumbs up to them.Very near Stealth rollbacks today, and I physically stopped at the top today. That was worrying.Really liking the new EA Hub, got a goodie bag, and played 360/PS2/Nintendo DS/PSP for a good hour before wondering out.Rides down today [at any time of day, for undetermined period]:-Detonator-Rush-Inferno-Slammer-Stealth [Pah, nice one Dan B)]-Colossus-Quantum-Vortex-LoggersRide count:Slammer x1Stealth x2Rush x1Detonator x1Samurai x2Inferno x2Crapids x1Mexican Cantina is really nice, proper bargain, ?7 for a bottle + steak strips.Big up to the Slammer Team (y), and a real well done to the Rush team this afternoon, they did a really good job of a piss poor weather day.Legendary staff, doing the best they could of today, really appreciated, to all of them, especially if you saw a blonde kid in Lonsdale today :)

Went on Saturday with Marc and Ian.Great day, staff on top form again.Good Points:-Staff-Ride Availbilty-09 :rolleyes:-Rides on top form-2 Last rides of the day on Samurai, most amazing settings ever. Windmill, then a whole ride sequence, then a half windmill, and then a sequence. If I was not educated enough, I would say that was on Manual, but that's a big nono in Thorpe.-Waterski was teh sexxBad Points:-Queues-Chavs-Marc trying to steal helicopter from Thorpe WaterskiRide Count:Samurai x2Inferno x2Stealth x2Detonator x2Rumba x2 [bUNTU!]Fish x1X x2