Tidal Wave x1

Loggers Leap x1

Rumba Rapids x1

Angry Birds 4D Experience x1

Dodgems x1

TOTAL: 17

Highlights:

- Swarm fire going off on every train!

- Seeing the Fright Nights mazes being constructed - can't wait now!

Lowlights:

- Very slow dispatches on Colossus, to the point where I thought it was on one train!  It had queues of 100 minutes whilst everything else was at 60/70 at the most.

- Lack of urgency from most staff around the park (still...)

Overall a good day.

TP today, nice to see some familiar faces!

Stealth - at times very good for me, and I know if I have an advantage it's down to the staff and I appreciate it, and I do know they have rules/requirements that they have to work by.

SAW was out for a while, testing, and I finally went on twice; isn't it running quietly, and at times smoothly.

Colossus, well I would have gone on more than once but for the slow loading - what should have been less than ten minute queue was dragging out to twenty-five; it's a great ride.

Colossus, well I would have gone on more than once but for the slow loading - what should have been less than ten minute queue was dragging out to twenty-five; it's a great ride.

So it's still an issue then.  Think I'm going to have to write to the park about this, there is no excuse whatsoever for such lacklustre operations on one of their major coasters.

So it's still an issue then. Think I'm going to have to write to the park about this, there is no excuse whatsoever for such lacklustre operations on one of their major coasters.

You will get the same old reply about saving energy and will be chucked free fastracks. Shame how it's now better to visit on a peak weekend instead of an off peak day as it's actually means there are shorter queue times...

I don't even think they bother with fastracks anymore, they just don't reply.  :lol:

They take ages to reply these days and just try to get rid of you as soon as possible, some people don't have it though, more people need to take a stand.

Yeah you do, I already tried that saying that they were just paying me to go away, so they just "paid" me more.

What's the most you have ever got offered? I have written in a total of 3 times before. The first time I was given 2 per group member, the second time I was given 3 per group member and this time I was given 4 per group member. Will be using them at fright nights thanks very much thorpe for not dealing with my problems and chucking fastrack at me instead! :)

I was once at Thorpe and there was an hour queue for the Swarm......Just for the fastrack queue. Some poor man and his son had queued until they got to the front and realised it wasn't the fastrack queue. He was in the normal queue behind us and left in a huff.

The moral is: Thorpe. Fastrack isn't confetti.

They must be thick, they could have two quick rides in succession. That is proper derpy.

Just come back from a nice afternoon at Thorpe park. Pretty full for an off peak day according to someone at Thorpe park they had an unprecedented high gate number due to inset days .arrived at 12.00. ride count 

X- 1

Slammer-1

Detonator-2

The Swarm-1

Saw-1

Loggers leap-1

Depth Charge-1

Tidal Wave-2

Colossus-1

Stealth-1

Nemesis Inferno-1 (front row)

Positives

Nemesis was full of mist :) 

Saw was operating very fast (Q time said 45 mins at entrance and actually took 25.)

Wild wongs noodle restaurant was extremely fast got the food within 30 seconds of saying what we wanted. 

Cola refill tasted like cola for once and not water with cola flavoring.

Colossus and The Swarm were running on 2 Trains

Negatives 

One train operation on nemesis inferno and stealth.

In the wild wongs restaurant the box seems to have got smaller and the price has gone up. (I think)

No Flying Fish! :angry:

That's about it really as I say it was a nice afternoon and I'm sure it was marginally better than going on Saturday I'f we'd been there all day I'm sure we'd have got on all rides in the park without any problem.