Thorpe Park Trip Reports

Every time I've been it's been open on time fine..And as for the heater thing, I love how Nemesis Inferno's tunnel is nice and cool. Fantastic on a hot day! :lol:. And a heater would probably just be another thing to go wrong, even if it would make it feel more volcano-like.

Today Trip Report- Really enjoyed today! One of my best there!Park was pretty busy! But as ususal theres always the times in the day when queues die down, quite a few school trips so queues did go down quite a lot nearer the end of the day when they left.Queue times- Or from what I saw the average(longest- shortest from what I saw)Saw-70 mins-45 minsColossus-60 mins-10 minsStealth- 60 mins- 10 minsNemesis- 40 mins- 5 minsX- Seemed fairly quiet all day, about 20 mins maxWater rides- Busier than I thought they'd be considering the weather, excluding tidal waveSlammer-30 mins- 10 minsRush- 50 mins- 10 minsVortex- 50 mins- 5 minsDetonator- 20 mins- 5 minsSamurai- looked about 20 mins all dayDidn't arrive till late so wasn't aware of the earlier queue times, as I say queues did drop significantly on almost everything for parts of the day, especially the end.Ride Count-Saw-1Colossus-1Nemesis-2Stealth-2X-1Rush-1Slammer-1Detonator-1Vortex-1Zodiac-1Rumba-1Meh can never know if I have the full lot but who cares. Longest queued was about 70 mins for Saw, part from that didn't really queue over 30 mins for anything, apart from slammer which seemed to be taking forever to load, plus a maintenance check before we got loaded. Didn't actually see one breakdown today from what I saw, and I'm pretty sure everything was open.

Had great day today , saw a few familiar faces off here a number of times :lol:. Colossus was broken down untill about 2-3. Ques wern't bad at all, considering some of the sunny intervals. Que times were on average-Saw- 45-30Nemesis - 20 Colossus when opened - 70Stealth - 20 - walk onSamurai - 20Vortex 10- walk onRush - 10 - walk onDetty - 15Rumba - 10?Slammer - said 5 but was about 10-15 by time I got on.Ride Count-Saw - 3Stealth - 5 (1 front)Nemesis - 3 (1 front)Vortex - 2Rush - 3Samurai - 1 Slammer -1 Rumba - 1Loggers - 1total - 20 Overall nice day, park was clean, rides were operating quickly and only a bit of rain. Must add that Nemesis and Saw effects really added to the day!

Went today... Was surprisingly quiet, I guess with the bad weather forecast people decided to stay away.Got there just after opening, all rides were open apart from Colossus which didnt open till around mid day. Inferno mist is getting better, all rides seemed to run pretty well, didnt see much in the way of downtime apart from a couple of empty Nemesis and Saw cars.Ride count:Stealth 4?Colossus 1Inferno 3Samurai 2Saw 2Rush 3Tidal Wave 1Loggers Leap 2Rumba 1Teacups 1Fish 2Quantum 1Zodiac 2Slammer 1X 1Vortex 1

Went today... Was surprisingly quiet, I guess with the bad weather forecast people decided to stay away.Got there just after opening, all rides were open apart from Colossus which didnt open till around mid day. Inferno mist is getting better, all rides seemed to run pretty well, didnt see much in the way of downtime apart from a couple of empty Nemesis and Saw cars.Ride count:Stealth 4?Colossus 1Inferno 3Samurai 2Saw 2Rush 3Tidal Wave 1Loggers Leap 2Rumba 1Teacups 1Fish 2Quantum 1Zodiac 2Slammer 1X 1Vortex 1

Yup Stealth was 4 :PTeacups was twice (our first cup wasn't greasy enough hehe) and Fish was only once...and don't forget Detty!TPM got a shout-out from Rob on Zodiac :PNot sure if anyone else has noticed/mentioned this, but sitting in the back of a SAW car is much smoother than the front.Car 1 at the back was so smooth! However, in the front, it was the worst I've ever experienced!

Yup Stealth was 4 :)Teacups was twice (our first cup wasn't greasy enough hehe) and Fish was only once...and don't forget Detty!TPM got a shout-out from Rob on Zodiac :)Not sure if anyone else has noticed/mentioned this, but sitting in the back of a SAW car is much smoother than the front.Car 1 at the back was so smooth! However, in the front, it was the worst I've ever experienced!

Agree, got 3 times on Saw and all of them at front. It really gave me a headache, whereas last time the back was smoother!

Went yesterday and it was busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and the reliability wasn't that great buuut I don't mind...I wanted to go to Chessie but SOMEONE drove past the junction :PX was closed all day, Stealth and Rumba closed most of the day.Did almost everything once except Samurai and Loggers which we did twice.Apparently we went upside down loads on the first go on Samurai but somehow I DON'T REMEMBER!! :PAnd we discovered that Rob is ticklish 115ft high up on Detty but not on ground level...weirdo :P

Good day today, although we went home at 2 cause my mate was feeling very ill after vortex :PWe got inferno, Colossus, stealth and saw all done by 11:30. Got absolutely burntClosures/BreakdownsRumba - closed all dayStealth - broke down once, not sure whySAW - Car stuck at top of lift hill, end of the queue evacuatedSamurai - Usual problemsQuantum - didn't open till around 1Ride countStealth - 2 (1 front)SAW - 1Rush - 1Vortex - 1Tidal wave - 1Loggers - 1Nemesis - 1Colossus - 1

Good day today, although we went home at 2 cause my mate was feeling very ill after vortex :P

Completely emphasis with him! Vortex has a way of making people feel ill. lol. Anyway also went today- Seemed pretty busy really! Well at points anyway, had intended to go for a camera trip in the first place with lots of video footage which we did! :P so was happy to get camera footage and now get a heap load of editing and video making to do.Anyway arrived at park around 10:30ish when everything was quiet.- Went on detonator first which was walk on- Then to Nemesis which was walk on- Then to Stealth which was walk on, followed by another 3 rides on Stealth, 1 being front row. =]Other rides done-- Loggers Leap- 1- Rush- 2- Samurai- 1- Vortex- 2- Flying Fish- 1- CCR- 1Plus the- Stealth- 4- Nemesis- 1- Detty- 1And loadss of camera footage. So yeah good day! Very warm! And left park at 4:00There were some ride breakdowns, which goes without saying...Have to say I was very dissapointed with my BBQ ribs! Which is a shame cause I do enjoy going to that Calypso BBQ but it just seems to me as if the standard has gone down, they were drenched with BBQ sauce and just not appitising....

Went today and got on suprisingly more than I expected, I arrived for opening and left around 6.30.The reliabilty was very good and the only ride I saw brake down was Colossus at around 4pm and it didnt open for the rest of the day.SAW - 3 timesStealth - 7 timesColossus - 2 timesNemesis Inferno - 3 timesSamurai, Slammer, Vortex, Rush, Zodiac, Quantum, X://, Tidal Wve, Loggers, Detonator, Rumba Rapids one time each.

Also went today, good day. Not too bad business wise! Arrived at 12:30 and left at 6:00 Ride count-NemesisColossusSaw-2StealthLoggers- 2VortexSamuraiSlammerRushZodiacQueues for coasters didn't seem to bad, only queued 15 mins for Colossus at 3 pm. Saw seemed roughly 30/40 minsihs most day. Stealth we queued about 15 mins and queued 30 mins for nemesis. Flats were all pretty quiet. Water rides were slightly busier. So yeah not too bad.

Bit late, but went to Thorpe Park on 19th June. Steam was working on Nemesis Inferno but very little of it in the tunnel. Good day the queues were ok (Max - Colossus and Saw were just over 1 hour) and the weather was great! Stealth didn't open until later on in the day.Ride Count:Nemesis Inferno - 3 + 1 FrontSaw: The Ride - 1 FrontStealth - 1 FrontSlammer - 1Logger's Leap - 1Rocky Express - 1Vortex - 1Rush - 1Flying Fish - 2Storm in a Teacup - 2Detonator - 1Rumba Rapids - 1Canada Creek Railway - 1Total = 18Video:

Went to Thorpe Park today with a friend called Ryan (Not on TPM) and met up with tpkabz (on TPM) at around 12pm until Closing.Park opened today at 10 am and closed at 6pm.We had the aid of 15 exit passes (split between 3) which were used during the peak queue times when school children arrived.Rides Went on:SAW: The Ride - I was the first person out of everyone to go on SAW: The Ride as most people were like 'where is it!' ;)Colossus - approxamitely 10 times.Nemesis Inferno - 1X:\ No Way Out - 1Flying Fish - 2Time Voyagers - 1Rumba Rapids - 6Rush - 2Canada Creek Railway (CCR) - 3 = Blame tpkabz! :DQuantum - 1Tidal Wave - 1Mr Mokey's Banana Ride - 2Storm in a Teacup - 1Ride count is an estimate.Quite good though for school trips on!Queue Times saw at most.Colossus - 120 mins SAW: The Ride - 95 minsSamurai - 45 minsSlammer - 25 minsRush - 70 minsRumba Rapids - 20 minsNemesis Inferno - 60 minsTidal Wave - 75 minsQuantum - 15 mins.Loggers Leap and Slammer where scheduled to be unavailable. However, Slammer was open after a few test runs in the morning.Unfortunately, Loggers Leap remained closed all day.SAW: The Ride broke down around 2:30pm and remained closed all day.My first ride on SAW: The Ride - Amazing! I was screaming like a girl! (like usual ;)) - I was really scared tbh but enjoyed it with a 0 mins queue! :PAlso, I saw Alfonso for the first time! I never really got what was so good about him but he is so nice! The way he spoke to us was just so complimenting and just Alfonso increased my happiness and gave THORPE PARK a better reputation in my eyes!Also, 1st time meeting tbkabz face to face and you are amazing and cute! :DA great day with great people!10/10!(10 even though Loggers Leap was unavailable which is one of my favourites and have not rode since November 2008 as broken down exery time I have gone!)

Right, todays report...well I'm really tired and have alot of cathcing up to do on the forums as I have been away for a few days so...Ride CountStealth: 3Nemesis Inferno: 1Colossus: 2SAW: 1 (and waited 2 hours :P)Samurai: 2Zodiac: 1Quantum: 2 & 1/4Rumba: 1Time Voyagers: 1Rush: 1Detonator: 1Got an exit pass for Colossus after something happened with Fastrack, SAW was continuously breaking down while we were in the queue at around 2:40pm eventually it got changed to 6 cars to stop it breaking down, it was my friends first time so we ended up waiting over 2hours, which happens to be the longest time I have ever waited for a ride.

Went yesterday and am going again today XDFriday 26th June - it was so packed.. all the queue's were so long =[Ride CountX://No Way Out - 1Depth Charge - 1Quantum - 1Zodiac - 1Time Voyagers - 1Colossus - 1Flying Fish - 1Stealth - 1Nemesis Inferno - 1Saw - 1Samurai - 1Plus the people I was with went on Rush twice whilst I sat there taking photos =PGood Points-Finally getting on Stealth after like 4 trips this year -Not getting hit by bamboo on Colossus! Bad Points-A very rude employee on Inferno yesterday called 'Poppy' She was shouting at our group to get in Row 7 when there were already people there. So we missed a ride because she wouldn't let us in another row and we had to wait until we could get in Row 7 only to find out that they were only letting 2's on the back for some unknown reason so we missed about 3 rides because of this incredibly rude girl shouting at a bunch of 15 and 14 year olds... We were going to complain but we were rushed for time so we couldn't :rolleyes:-Saw Queue Line said 40 Minutes and in fact it took almost 80 Minutes for us to get on =S -The girl selling ice creams in the Saw Queue had sold out two people before us :)

-A very rude employee on Inferno yesterday called 'Poppy' She was shouting at our group to get in Row 7 when there were already people there. So we missed a ride because she wouldn't let us in another row and we had to wait until we could get in Row 7 only to find out that they were only letting 2's on the back for some unknown reason so we missed about 3 rides because of this incredibly rude girl shouting at a bunch of 15 and 14 year olds... We were going to complain but we were rushed for time so we couldn't :rolleyes:

I have seen Poppy several times before. She is generally a very nice employee, and there are often problems with mis-communication between ride staff.