TPM Awards 2013!

Marc

Well thats gone quick hasn't it! The weather sucks, its dark already and the parks are closed.. that can only mean one thing... its time for the 2013 Thorpe Park Mania awards... and after getting accused of doing nothing round here I thought its time I better do something! ;)

After the success of last years we will keep much the same format for this years Awards, we are also working on a fancy new system which will make sure people can treasure their awards for ever in their profiles, for the member awards we will also give you some nice certificates!

So here we go!

The Park Awards:

The first round 'comprises' of the Park Awards. The park with the most votes in each category wins. Below are the 'selected' categories for 2012:

• Best UK Park
  • Best(-Looking) International Park*
  • Best UK Coaster
  • Best(-Looking) International Coaster*
  • Best UK Flat Ride
  • Best UK Water Ride
  • Best UK Dark Ride
  • Best New Attraction for 2013^
  • Best Themed UK Experience
  • Best Themed International Experience
  • Worst UK Ride"
  • Most Uncomfortable Ride"
  • Most Disappointing Merlin Moment in 2013+
  • Biggest Thorpe Cock-Up+
  • Best-Looking New Attraction for 2014
  • Best Manufacturer

(*) These categories are still very much open to everyone but we realise that some members may not have ridden many international coasters or been to many international parks. If this is the case for you, feel free to vote for a park you would love to visit or a coaster you would love to ride, even if you haven't been to/ridden them.
(^) This attraction will have to have opened at an established park for the start of the 2013 theme park season. It does not have to be UK-exclusive; any new addition for the 2013 season in any country can be nominated.
(") These nominees can be pretty much any attraction you might find a queue for in a theme park, in the respective countries of the category titles.
(+) These categories are open. Basically that means you can vote for pretty much anything that has pissed you off about Merlin parks during 2013, I'm sure some of you will find lots so vote for one that has particularly grated your cheese this year.

The Forum Awards:

• Best Member
  • Best Administrator
  • Best Moderator
  • Most Knowledgeable Member
  • Campest Member
  • Funniest Male
  • Funniest Female
  • Biggest Fanboy
  • Biggest Fangirl
  • Sexiest Male
  • Sexiest Female
  • Best New Member^
  • Best Quality Posts
  • Most Dedicated
  • Most Sarcastic Member
  • Best TPM Meet"
  • Storm Surge Award+
  • Most Likely To Be Banned In 2014

(^) This nominee needs to have signed up after January 1st, 2013. Obviously, but you'd be surprised how many people forgot this last year... Heres a link so no excuses!!
(") Please keep to official meets! - Id list them all.. but you should remember your favourite one anyway!!

(+) Vote for the member who you think reminds you of Storm Surge or should be awarded a Storm Surge for their efforts in constantly dripping water all over on strangers TPM/in life.

Important:

• Should you wish to vote, copy and paste the above lists and clearly denote which park/member etc. you nominate for each category. Once I have your votes, I will PM you confirmation of receiving them. If there is a problem in understanding your votes, I'll PM you back saying so. You can then sort any problems and re-send them back to me, with any other changes in votes you wish to make.
  • Please make sure your votes are final, as once they are received and there is no issue with them, they will be final!
  • You do not need to vote for every category. Should you wish to withdraw yourself from voting in a certain category, simply leave it blank and don't be confusing.
  • This topic will close at 20:00 (8pm) on December 20th, 2013. This gives you 20 days to vote, so no excuses. Any votes received after this time on December 20th, 2013 will not be counted.
  • The details set out at the bottom of each category list is final.
  • The categories listed above are not for further negotiation.

Further Information:

• All votes will be kept confidential.
  • You are not allowed to vote for yourself in any of the Forum Awards categories.
  • Each vote will count for one point for each nominee for each category and ill be 'totted up' 'cumulatively'.

So there it is, get going and PM me your votes!!