TPM Awards 2013!

Marc

I was disappointed Mr Alex didn't beat my crown for 'Campest Member' but yet again, the my title hasn't be untouched! I shall be remaining in my glitter covered throne for another year! ;)

Thank you for voting me joint first for 'Most Dedicated' I know I don't go to ALL the meets but I do try my hardest to get my wee northern bottom down there once in a blue moon! But I shall be attending more often now! Also 3rd for biggest fangirl?! Damn I though I had that this year! Ah well, watch out Mer & Han, 2014 it will be mine!! :yahoo:

Good awards although votes for me made a bit of a mockery of TPM as I don't post much so based on meet-ups or skype group calls.

DeanGaryCox was obviously rigged. - We shall forever rename this event as COX-gate! (Love how everyone keeps saying 'who's DeanGaryCox')

Other minor things that need a mention, Benin does seem to contribute A LOT so deserved more notoriety within the awards I would of thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dean, just to let you know that post quality and not quantity is a highlight of this forum. Please don't bring that down.

And to Myk I don't know who half the people on this forum are, I've only been on here for 7 years. Whoops, who are you?

To all my friends here, bitchiest member award next year? I'll take that crown thanks.

Hello Dean, just to let you know that post quality and not quantity is a highlight of this forum. Please don't bring that down.

In deadpan posts it is hard to know where jokes begin and end but I do hope you are not suggesting that Deans posts do bring quality down, I'd say quite the opposite. Quality and quantity is possible you know.

In deadpan posts it is hard to know where jokes begin and end but I do hope you are not suggesting that Deans posts do bring quality down, I'd say quite the opposite. Quality and quantity is possible you know.

I'm certainly proof of that...

Are people really throwing toys around about this thing as well? This is why I voted for Kodos (or not at all)...

To all my friends here, bitchiest member award next year? I'll take that crown thanks.

yeah but I don't post if I don't think it's worth contributing like a lot of members probably do regardless... and didn't know who you were but definitely think you should win that award from this one post.