AJ

You sure you got that right Stretch?! That is insane!!! I live only 8ish miles from G'ford if you need a place to crash if that helps. I live in a mansion so plenty of room.....meh no I live in a flat but can fit 2 people in if anyone is interested and doesnt mind sleeping on either my sofa or futon

I'm well aware that I am earning a reputation akin to Slammer for reliability, but I can't make this now. Just realised that the date clashes with tickets for a night out that my wife got me as a Birthday present. I could still go, but as it would result in divorce I better not.

Next time...

Hmm I seem to be on the attending list, yet I don't remember 100% confirming (unless I've lost my memory)... :P

However, there is a very high chance that I shall be attending :good::yahoo:

Not sure whether or not I will be skating this year - last year I was a maybe then ended up being a no as I had aching legs from the previous day out at London Zoo, where the only comfortable way to walk was to walk like a flamingo :lol:

If I'm not skating then I will happily take the role of photographer :P

Note to anyone thinking of coming by train - just found out that South West Trains are running their Winter Sale promotion which means that if you are travelling from a SWT station to Guildford, the ticket will be £10 return, bargain!

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/wintersmiles.aspx

Normally my ticket from Portsmouth - Guildford return would be £22.50 :o

So who is actually staying at Travelodge on Saturday night? So far...there doesn't seem to be many, if any at all :P

I'm not really sure I can as it's cheaper to get a return for that same day. And I was clever enough to forget to include skating/bowling costs when working it all out :lol:

Hopefully I'll still be able to make it...I need hugs!