Minecraft

I know there are other forums for this, but surely there are TPM members out there who play one of the most fantastic games ever to be created by one man!

Post pictures, send links, share skins, mods and texture packs, or even suggest want you want to see in future updates!

Whatever it is, this topic is here for you to 'dig'! :D

• 2 weeks later...

So, I thought that I'd share some pictures of my base :)

I've been working on this for quite some time as I'm a relative newbie to Minecraft. So, it's taken a lot of crafting and researching to get this far!

Although, I must admit, I'm at a loss as to what I can do now. I've mined to the bottom layer, and have found some obsidian to mine, so might make a portal to the nether next!

The texture pack I use is Sphax PureBDCraft :)

My crafting and resource room -

Base1_zps56edeb31.jpg

My Enchantment room (Was lucky to spawn next to a beach full of reeds!) -

Base4_zpsf5ab239a.jpg

The view from my Enchantment room -

Base5_zpsfcc4e511.jpg

My sheep and wheat farm area -

Base2_zps1adf336c.jpg

My Cow and Chicken farms, with entrance to my mine -

Base3_zps78998e66.jpg

My huge area underground, which I intend to link to my mates house via subway cart -

Base6_zps1bd8822f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is why you should build inside a hill... YOU HAVE A FLIPPIN EMPIRE DOWN THERE!!! :D

I still remember my first Minecraft world. My base had:

- The main HQ (mineshaft, workbench, furnace, chest ect.)

- Storage room

- Watchtower

- 2x Living rooms (one of which I had to build myself)

- ...I even had an ART GALLERY!

*sniff* I miss Minecraft Beta! :(

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm calling on Minecraft players here. I'm currently playing on a server in which the popularity hasn't been very high...and I'm building a town on this server as a matter of fact. If anyone's interested, extra help with the construction of the town (called 'SilverHollow') is appreciated...but also I'm determined to help the server become more popular, so I and the owner of the server would be very grateful for your participation. :)

Server Address:

188.165.194.138:25655

If you mean that glitch upon joining involving you flying upward and being kicked from the server, that's going to be sorted out at some point.

(This happened to me when I joined. Strangely, you can be free of the glitch after accepting the server rules. (type /rules then /accept))

Well yes that is one major thing, but its also the fact that spawn is just so plain and doesn't let you know anything about the server. Its very non user-friendly and as a result is confusing to new players. I suspect the server as a result experiences a lot of new people joining then leaving shortly after never to return. 

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is off-topic or anything, but on Minecraft Xbox I've made a LEGOLAND Park, not exactly a recreation but more a custom one, it's called LEGOLAND Minecraft and it's not finished yet. I need to finish Knight's Kingdom, Driving School, Miniland, DUPLO Valley and LEGORADO Town (The Western area at Billund). I've kind of merged all of the LEGOLAND parks together to make it, but I need help - how exactly am I meant to do Miniland?

Well yes that is one major thing, but its also the fact that spawn is just so plain and doesn't let you know anything about the server.

Going back to this, as a matter of fact the server has again been reset, and with it a new and bigger spawn has been built (and that glitch has also gone). :)

EDIT: The trouble is that not only is there no one on the server (other than me), there have been no warps set or many commands, but I would assume that this is because the server is new.