Thorpe Park Opening Trip 2014

AJ

Yep, was a fantastic meet today; shame I had a leave a couple of hours early (sorry if I didn't say bye to anyone when I left, was in a bit of a rush!). Was lovely to see y'all again, hopefully I'll be able to make the August / September meets, as due to uni, it's unlikely I'll be able to make any until then! :o

Looking forward to Peaj's trip report, and I'll try and get my own one up soon! :)

Really enjoyed the day, great to see so many people attend the meet, old and new. Had a brilliant day out seeing everyone and getting on most the rides (even it did get busy later in the afternoon).

Apart from Inferno's downtime, was a great day out and can't wait for the Chessington one.

Love the video!

I've always wanted to do something like that - love editing and playing around with videos, I made quite a few of my own of different rides at Thorpe back in 06/07 which are on my YouTube channel :ninja:

There's also one from the awesome 2009 Fright Nights meet! :D

Then I got older and more involved with the social side of the meets, a little less geeky, and didn't think about making any more videos :P

But this has made me want to start making videos again ^_^ It'll all be a good laugh though, I won't be interviewing anyone ;) Shall leave that to the experts!