Annual Pass Day

jom222

I wouldn't think it would be packed as the GP won't be there and the weather we've been having at the moment would probs put off more people.

General Public do have annual passes too!

It depends how they do it really, if it is the same weekend as the Chessington pass weekend and you can't bring mates for a fiver then it'll be alright.

Unless I'm mistaken, 2011 has been the only bad AP day Thorpe have had.

2009 there was a mini-AP day (well, afternoon), which was executed well. Was mainly for a Saw preview, but some other rides were open and all went down well!

2010 was reasonably well done and rather quiet from what I heard.

Last year seemed to be okay, though the limited backwards Swarm seats seem to cause some issues. Nothing drastic mind!

So yeah, 2011 was the only bad AP day. Having an AP weekend now means it will probably be an alright weekend to go on park. :)

TBH I'm fine if its quite busy, after going on the busiest day last year and on a day when all the schools were there, its safe to say a slightly busy AP day won't really bother me.

I don't mind slightly busy, but 2011 saw 60 minute queues for the donut shacks, 3 hours for storm surge and big coaster etc, it was awful!

Last years AP day was one of the best days of the year, if anything one big thing I noticed as how nice everyone was, no queue jumping, no smoking in the queues and the toilets were not trashed with urine on the seats like every other day. If anything most pass holders know the rules and stick to them and be nice to each other.

Last years AP day was one of the best days of the year, if anything one big thing I noticed as how nice everyone was, no queue jumping, no smoking in the queues and the toilets were not trashed with urine on the seats like every other day. If anything most pass holders know the rules and stick to them and be nice to each other.

From what I hear, there were some people there who were incredibly rude to the staff members for no good reason whatsoever. Simply thought that because they were a passholder and had 'gotten there first', they were entitled to ride Swarm backwards or something.

From what I hear, there were some people there who were incredibly rude to the staff members for no good reason whatsoever. Simply thought that because they were a passholder and had 'gotten there first', they were entitled to ride Swarm backwards or something.

Haha, omg I remember seeing that and it was amazing... Such self-entitlement from one of the worst enthusiasts I've personally come across...

I completely forgot I went last year... Shows how memorable it was...