Annual Pass Day

jom222

The event was mistakenly listed as 10 - 5 on Eventbrite, and unfortunately can't be changed once posted.

However we've taken the decision to keep rides open until 5pm if there is demand for it :)

Well you have to be pretty stupid to not demand you to keep it open till 5 ;)

Who told you that? From Thorpe facebook...

GOOD NEWS!
THORPE PARK Resort and Merlin Annual Passholders can now book their free place on our EXCLUSIVE preview weekend. Be the first to ride in 2014!
Places are strictly limited, so book early to avoid missing out:http://bit.ly/TAP_Preview

I think it is clear from that both Thorpe and Merlin AP holders can get in. Book your ticket!

Who told you that? From Thorpe facebook...

I think it is clear from that both Thorpe and Merlin AP holders can get in. Book your ticket!

Sorry for the late reply, I emailed their "contact office" and that was the reply I got, I will hav e another look later this evening then, thanks.

Well I emailed thorpe park about this because my sister and her friend has bought a TP annual pass and I gave them the order number so they could see it was 2 tp AP's and they accepted it so I'm sure tp annual passes can legit do this date.

My question to: ‎THORPE PARK Official
You can use thorpe park annual passes for pass preview on the 15th of march can't you? Because my sister and her friend has one.
Like · · 20 hours ago ·

Just confirm that TP Annual pass holders can go, so no worrying Pluk or Planenut :D

That's very kind, thank you.

Pluk, that is my aim, though I have already promised I must, I really must, have a look at other things.

So - how many times have you ridden Stealth?! I remember on the day of the Stealth photo thing you saying at the end of the day that you had spent most of the day on Stealth - after around 17 goes on it I couldn't face it anymore for that day :lol:

Does anyone know how I should go about securing a place on the AP event for the Saturday? I have just bought a new annual pass in which I will be collecting on the 15th, the problem I am having is that I cannot get tickets on the eventbrite website because I do not yet have a pass number? :unsure:

Sorry for the late reply, I emailed their "contact office" and that was the reply I got, I will hav e another look later this evening then, thanks.

Hi Planenut, can you give us more detail on who exactly you contacted? The email address if possible? We'd like to check who is giving out incorrect information.

thanks!

Does anyone know how I should go about securing a place on the AP event for the Saturday? I have just bought a new annual pass in which I will be collecting on the 15th, the problem I am having is that I cannot get tickets on the eventbrite website because I do not yet have a pass number? :unsure:

I tried yesterday, all the tickets are gone! :o

Hi Planenut, can you give us more detail on who exactly you contacted? The email address if possible? We'd like to check who is giving out incorrect information.

thanks!

Sorry this won't be helpful

I believe that it was the contact office on the event page? https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/thorpe-park-passholders-members-preview-weekend-tickets-10290235371

Cannot find it in my email so I suspect I dumped it in anger.

Planenut

So - how many times have you ridden Stealth?! I remember on the day of the Stealth photo thing you saying at the end of the day that you had spent most of the day on Stealth - after around 17 goes on it I couldn't face it anymore for that day :lol:

Hi Han, odd thing for most people is I don't count, and it is dependent on the team on the ride; it is a lot and I have a figure I use for last year. (interesting figures when the vertical distance is multiplied) New team this season, so have to do some work. (nuts I know)