Tidal Wave

Storm Surge

Depth Charge

Amity Beach and Wet Wet Wet

The Swarm Island:

Swarm

Port and Basecamp:

Entrance

Derren Brown appears to be in its own area at the moment, since on the map it is written in a different colour to everything else.

You missed off Detonator, which I'm sure is part of 'The Jungle'

Is Angry Birds Land not its own area? Doesn't really tie in with a jungle theme, and the name suggests that it is it's own land

You missed off Detonator, which I'm sure is part of 'The Jungle'

Is Angry Birds Land not its own area? Doesn't really tie in with a jungle theme, and the name suggests that it is it's own land

He didn't miss Detonator off, it's is part of Angry Birds Land which he listed. You of all people should know that.

Hopefully Old Town is just a name they're using while Loggers Leap is closed, otherwise Canada Creek would only have one ride in it!

The areas are still a bit of mess as Samurai is slap bang in the middle of the so called old town and listed as Old Town but is clearly themed to Lost City. Then theres angry birds land splitting up Amity Cove, err sorry beach.

The areas are still a bit of mess as Samurai is slap bang in the middle of the so called old town and listed as Old Town but is clearly themed to Lost City. Then theres angry birds land splitting up Amity Cove, err sorry beach.

It's all a shambles, Samurai would be better off being with Saw and making that it's own section imo. I first visited in 2013 and I've never understood what parts were meant to be Amity Cove (didn't even realise there was a theme for a year!), and I only recently noticed Stealth is part of Amity, thought it was its own thing because of Angry Birds Land (although I do like Angry Birds Land! :P )

• 2 years later...