Blackpool TPM Trip With ManorMortis Exclusive 2014

AJ

Now I back for those it know who are coming I will have a quick chat with you in the next few days to arrange the best possible way :)

Now other car is back on road am I right in the understanding that it's just Mer who needs a lift.

Plans Friday night is basically just arriving and when people are about meet up and do some illuminations or summit

I have noticed the park is now opening an hour earlier to what was originally advertised. Therefore I have moved the meeting time to 09:00. The majority of people in the Travelodge South Shore will know this when we arrive Friday Night, I will be texting the other attendees tomorrow morning to see if everything is OK for them on that.

It is with great regret and lateness I do inform you all! I shall not be attending Blackpool! :(

It's unfortunate but my first day at my new work ( :yahoo: ) falls on the weekend of Blackpool! But you will see me at Fright Nights FOR SURE!

Awww I'm gutted I won't get to see my ex hubby :(

You shall be there in great spirit though, Liam! I'll shout your name from the top of The Big One, scream "And now it's going backwaaaards!" in true Marcella Whittingdale style on Revolution...and be thinking of the following video whilst riding The Big One ;)

http://youtu.be/3qURAI-M6uk

It's been posted above but I just thought I would let you know, BPB have posted this on their Facebook page:

Beat the morning rush , at 9.30am the following rides will be open:

-Alice in Wonderland
-Derby Racer
-Ice Blast
-River Caves
-Wild Mouse
-Grand National
-Ghost Train
-Impossible

All other rides will open as usual shortly afterwards, we look forward to having you with us! 

Have a good time everyone!

As some of you may (and many will be delighted to) know, due to a ridiculous number of reasons, including the fact that a load of exams have been chucked at us and that I'm forever injuring myself and falling ill, I can't make this. I hope you all have a fab time though :D and good luck to Peaj with organising the weekend and people as it goes on and such

I should *hopefully* see you all in October, but it will be very dependent on the date as I have a number of assessments then aswell, yay.

Shame I can't do this and if there is a fright nights meet I probably can't go to that either is annoying but then I'm doing 3 parks in October Thorpe with my friend, PA with another friend and then Alton with some of my work colleagues for my birthday so I'm intensely greatful.

Just to say to all have an amazing time, I'm sure you will have fun! Take lots of photos and just relax :D

Had a fantastic weekend top 3 moments: 1.pillow fight/building a fort 2.Riding Grand national  and 3.Blackpool illuminations.

I did not think highly of Valhalla may of been because we waited 1 hour and a half don't get me wrong as a water ride it's great as a dark ride not so great the effects where cool but it left me after feeling (was that it). The big one was brilliants but very rattly Steeple chase one of the scariest rides I have ever done and the wild mouse is another  rather scary ride I had done. Ice blast first launch brilliant rest of it boring. 

One of the best meets and trips away yet.

Had a fantastic time at the pleasure beach and definitely better than I expected. Grand National and Dipper are fantastic woodies and amazing fun.

Valhalla is an amazing water dark ride, loads of effects, theming and very wet, wish the queue wasn't so long.

Blackpool tower was surprisingly good too as we're the illuminations, dungeons and everything else.

Stay tuned for a trip report on its way.

Excellent seeing yall at Pleasure Beach yesterday. Some photos for those who haven't seen them.

https://plus.google.com/photos/106418309379254557984/albums/6058832135846783617?authkey=CLzZttGXndDL4gE

Great pics as usual, stretch! May have borrowed some for the TPM You've Been Framed thread!

My photos are on Facebook, only taken on my phone as my camera wasn't charged and I kept forgetting to charge it!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10154498275765391.1073741849.792210390&type=1&l=a02995c98c

Will scan the group photo from the Tower tomorrow, toofpik has the other group ones from the Dungeons, I'll leave him to post them :P

Was an awesome weekend, definitely the best meet this year! I definitely will do a trip report ;)

For now:

Pleasure Beach was just too fun for words. Big One and Avalanche were a lot more enjoyable than I previously thought; Big One seemed faster and just a lot more fun, Avalanche was the same and also seemed a little more intense than I remember. Managed to sit at the back on the woodies which I didn't do last time I went, and it definitely made a difference, my god! Luke was my ride buddy airtime bitch for a lot of the rides and well, I never knew he could produce such high pitched noises! :lol: Oh and Steeplechase was just brilliant.

Sunday was great fun too, the circus was better than I thought it would be (wasn't too sure what to expect or if it would be my kind of thing) and really funny! The ballroom was stunning and I even got to dance with a very good dancer and apparently I did quite well :o

I leave you with my Big One photo from our last ride of the day, which toofpik accidentally took home but very kindly scanned for me :)

10609448_10154498529115391_3774114818375

EDIT: Here is the group photo from the Tower, not a scan but it will do for now!

595bfc1d725ddcd0b65750bd4f29e823.jpg

Amazing weekend with amazing people :D Best meet yet (helped by the lack of queueing out of a car park entrance after park close cough Towers and some stuff to do at night like piers). Was really nice to do a variety of things and have so many newbies at Blackpool :o 

So many highlights it's hard to pick a few so I'll pick the worst bits: leaving, Jack calling Valhalla mundane and Revolution- hate that ride!

Massive thanks to Jack, Darce, both Matts and Alex 1 (although only for a short time it counts) for keeping me awake on the road and entertained, we only nearly died once which is pretty good going :D