Feedback of the Site

Cringle

So, breathe deeply, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click a name.Repeat in between contractions and enjoy being all sweaty and uncomfortable.Once the baby has arrived, get a nice cup of tea with a fag and you will be fine. :)Oh and I hope you are naming it after me :)

I still have the old theme. I'm therefore better than all of you.Suck it.Also, quick edit is broken. You didn't already know that, right?RIGHT.I have beef Phillip Caudell! I REFUSE to scroll to the top of the page damn it! Where is my "Take Me To The Top of The Page" Button?!?!!!1Sorry, I double posted there. Did I say quick edit is broken? That's the reason. Ta bye.

The new skin is alright but I prefer the old one. And the top is OK with the Assistant and messages etc. I love it - "It's great to see you, Theme Park bloke".The font sizes were OK before but now they're either too big or too small.

I have beef Phillip Caudell! I REFUSE to scroll to the top of the page damn it! Where is my "Take Me To The Top of The Page" Button?!?!!!1

Easy way round that - press Home on your keyboard. I do it all the time.

Theres only so much Fright Night audio that can be posted. General soundtracks, if they get found are usually uploaded, but things like Rush announcements won't be uploaded. If like usual its midnight syndicate tracks all over the park I'll have a root around on the net and upload any from this year.

No 1) When I sign in I'm greeted with " Its great to see you master iskander" and because its quite long, " iskander" is written a line below the rest of it, and only half of my name is shown because the green box isn't big enough. (Hope that makes sense) Its very petty but thought I'd mention it.

Just realised that this has now been fixed :D Thanks guys

Welcome to our 500th member! TPM and Mania Hub is growing at such a rapid rate, and it's great to see new members. But as with all things new, it can take some getting used to, which is why before posting, make sure you've read the posting guidelines. Posts that are off topic, have poor grammar, and don't contribute anything to the topic can be frustrating to other members. Now that's aside, I just wanna give you some funky statistics. In just this month alone, we've had over 8,424 unique visitors to the Project Dylan site, and thousands more reading the forum everyday, and the main site. This is a huge amount of visitors, and is a testimonial to TPMs growing popularity, which we couldn't have achieved without you. We've gone from average on 100 visitors a day, till nearly a thousand. So a big thank-you from all the Mania team!